No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Time To Show Trout That I'm The Best at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Time To Show Trout That I'm The Best at 154

Saul Alvarez says he will unify the light-middleweight division by beating Austin Trout in San Antonio, Texas on April 20.

Undefeated 'Canelo' will be making the sixth defence of his WBC strap against the current WBA champion, who earned his stripes by beating Miguel Cotto in December.

"Austin Trout impressed me with his win but it's my time now, and I will show Trout why I am the best in the division," he said.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Trout by SD

Comment

Wait did canelo just say something along the lines of "he believes champions should be fighting champions"?? What, like 6 fights after they're crowned champion??

Comment

it's pretty simple ginger... start fighting Jr MWs then you can prove you are the best at 154

Comment

This fight proves whos the best JMW. Easily.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
            it's pretty simple ginger... start fighting Jr MWs then you can prove you are the best at 154
            That's not very nice. Some gingers have souls too.

Comment

Will this fight be for the Ring title? I'll be impressed if Canelo can pull this off, but I just see Trout being too much for him!

Comment

Out of curiosity how do you guys see a fight between Gabriel Rosado and Canelo playing out?

Comment

I have a feeling this is goin to be a bloodbath.

Comment

Mayweather is the best JMW. Trout has a shot at beating him though, not going to lie.

Comment

Working...
                    X