Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was taken this month

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Apparently he just bought Miss Jackson aka CommunityPussy.

The 7th most expensive diamond in the world

LoL I'm going to laugh when he goes broke
      What a fucking idiot if true.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
        What a fucking idiot if true.
        Now that is some expensive putang. But who gets to keep the diamond, Floyd or 50? Also, does Ms. Jackson have a sister? Just asking.

Comment

Floyd will end up broke if he keeps spending his money like this.

He is not an entertainment mogul who can keep making profits into their 40's/50's. He is a sportsmen, which means his income has a limited lifetime and after a while he will not make as much money. Or remotely as much.

Comment

Who cares how another man spends his scratch. You all sound like hoes. " I hope Floyd goes broke" lmao envious *****es.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Who cares how another man spends his scratch. You all sound like hoes. " I hope Floyd goes broke" lmao envious *****es.
              ...you my friend, sound like a nuthugger

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                Not a nuthugger, its just fu*ked up to wish ill will on any person especialy if the only thing they are doing wrong is having fun in life. Its alright to call him an idiot for blowing his cash. But to pray on someone's downfall and get enjoyment out of it when it happens means you might have problems with your own life.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                  And you my friend sound like a *****. And you call me a nuthugger? You little girls starting Mayweather threads every 5 minutes like little *****es. And this is a guy you suposedly all hate. Every freakin day with you guys. Floyd this, Floyd that, whos he fighting, blah blah blah. When Floyd finally retires just go jump in front of oncoming traffic.

Comment

I don't wish it on him but it's pretty obvious Floyd is going to go broke if he doesn't learn to save his money. He's getting old and can be KO'd just like Pac any day now. He's a fool if he really spent that kind of money on a broad.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      Apparently he just bought Miss Jackson aka CommunityPussy.

The 7th most expensive diamond in the world

LoL I'm going to laugh when he goes broke
                      What an idiot he is and you better believe that bitttch will be gone as soon as he goes broke.

Comment

Working...
                      X