Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much of Andre Ward's dirty & illegal tactics will Steve Smoger allow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much of Andre Ward's dirty & illegal tactics will Steve Smoger allow?

In the Super Six final, will Steve Smoger allow Andre Ward to do his usual dirty stuff like deliberate headbutting, hitting off the break, and hitting while holding?

Or will he draw the line and be fair?
    Last edited by The Hammer; 12-15-2011, 03:22 PM.

imo refs should stay out if it and not get to involved Smoger is good pick let the fight be decided in the ring

Comment

Although I think Smoger is a great ref, his style of refereeing could benefit Ward. Who knows though? I think you need to stop biitching about refereeing before fights, Tunney. You just set yourself up for a fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        In the Super Six final, will Steve Smoger allow Andre Ward to do his usual dirty stuff like deliberate headbutting, hitting off the break, and hitting while holding?

Or will he draw the line and be fair?
        bias based on racism, classic freedom.

last time i checked froch was just as dirty if not dirtier than ward. ward doesnt hit on the break either, against abraham that wasnt hitting on the break and i assume thats what you are reffering to.

regardless i would say the rabbit punching, low blows, holding and hitting and bodyslamming we seen from mr froch is just as bad.

ofcourse freedom overlooked those things, how suprising.

Comment

Oh great. This bullshit again.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            bias based on racism, classic freedom.

last time i checked froch was just as dirty if not dirtier than ward. ward doesnt hit on the break either, against abraham that wasnt hitting on the break and i assume thats what you are reffering to.

regardless i would say the rabbit punching, low blows, holding and hitting and bodyslamming we seen from mr froch is just as bad.

ofcourse freedom overlooked those things, how suprising.
            To be fair though, Froch did those things to counteract what Dirrell was doing i.e holding onto him like he was his boyfriend.

Thats the great thing about this fight. If Ward gets dirty, Froch is willing to get dirtier back. Ward aint gonna rough him up the way he did against mental midgets like Kessler, Green and Abraham

Comment

RE: The ones calling Ward a boring, hugging, headbutting cheater...

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
              are mainly the same uneducated fans who were lobbying for that 12 Round CLUSTER****, Froch-Kessler, to be FOTY...they are also the ones who say Froch is better P4P...

See what I'm saying..?

If someone asked me to describe Froch-Kessler in 3 words, I would say "absence of skills"...so many UGLY punches, missed and landed....Froch with his bow and arrow jabs and paint brush hooks, Kessler with his reckless flurries with no aim....it was like two drunken monkeys flinging their turds in each other's general direction...

and Froch a better P4P boxer than Ward?...simply impossible.

These low grade, so called Boxing fans are nothing but insecure, Anti-American, amateur haters...

To any QUALITY Boxing Fans here who recognize and appreciate Andre Ward and what he does...always remember that...KNOW that you're right, and they are wrong...
              Regards,
              SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Absolute Conqueror and Owner of ALL Anti-American garbage fans

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Landers View Post
                Although I think Smoger is a great ref, his style of refereeing could benefit Ward. Who knows though? I think you need to stop biitching about refereeing before fights, Tunney. You just set yourself up for a fall.
                There has been more shady officiating the past year in the US than I can remember. I realize Smoger always does a good and fair job.

But Ward will try to cut Froch with a sneaky deliberate headbutt and then work on the cut with his fists to force a stoppage (TKO or TD win, depending on whether Smoger sees it or not).

But according to the rules, if a fight has to be stopped because of a deliberate headbutt, the boxer who is cut wins by DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  imo refs should stay out if it and not get to involved Smoger is good pick let the fight be decided in the ring
                  Done! and done! Lets the boys handle it, if it get's out of hand, then we have a fight on our hands!!

WAR SMOGER!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Will he permit Froch to retaliate, though?

I hope so.

Comment

Working...
                    X