Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters who are naturally orthodox, but fight southpaw..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters who are naturally orthodox, but fight southpaw..

Is it just me, or do they usually look really sloppy on defense? They almost always end up looking uncomfortable at some point in a fight when they're forced to exchange. I don't know, but for whatever reason it feels like I've seen that a lot recently.

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
    Is it just me, or do they usually look really sloppy on defense? They almost always end up looking uncomfortable at some point in a fight when they're forced to exchange. I don't know, but for whatever reason it feels like I've seen that a lot recently.
    Chad Dawson and Marvin Hagler?

i got a feeling JML is to.

Comment

wasnt tyson the opposite, southpaw fighting orthodox. I remember asking who fought switched

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
        wasnt tyson the opposite, southpaw fighting orthodox. I remember asking who fought switched
        Tyson was right handed and fought as orthodox. His stronger hand was his right and he would switch sometimes to make it easier to land.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
          Chad Dawson and Marvin Hagler?

i got a feeling JML is to.
          I havent seen any Hagler fights, but I have seen a few fights where Dawson gets in trouble. But I was talkin more about the DeMarco's who's replay with Adjaho I just caught. Even Ortiz was trippin over his own feet after that first knockdown in the Maidana fight, and Oscar used to get hit alot too early in his career. Chavez was actually getting good leather on Oscar in their first, or second fight, I can't remember. But I think Oscar's defense just got better and better.

Ultimately, it seems fighters like that, no matter how long they've been fighting that way, still have major lapses with their feet.

Comment

Working...
          X