Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abraham challenger Oral beat-up in sparring by AM-fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abraham challenger Oral beat-up in sparring by AM-fighter!

German tabloid BILD today reports that the challenger to Arthur Abraham's IBF MW title has been bullied around by german sparringpartner Robert Woge!

25 year old Woge is a 4-time german amateur champion at LHW says: "I'm a tough cookie. Already at the first sparring he missed a shot and I countered with a fullblooded right hook. I've sparred Oral for 2 days and he has hardly landed on me at all!"

The result of the sparring can be seen on the photo:

Woge hopes to make a good result at the AM-worldchampionships in August before turning pro.

Other news regarding the fight: Abraham will enter to a live performance by british (isn't it scottish?) band Simple Minds which happens to be one of my personal favourite bands. So I look forward to the entrance of the Abrahammer and a likely quick highlight-reel KO!

Woge> drained King

Comment

looks like Abraham has a tough fight coming up with oral, lol. He should just fight woogie instead

Comment

wow,

so why do people hype up abrums again? lol

Comment

thats why i have said since this fight was made it was ****, and abraham should have faced lorenzo instead....as was originally planned. what a joke.

Comment

lol... figures

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
              thats why i have said since this fight was made it was ****, and abraham should have faced lorenzo instead....as was originally planned. what a joke.
              This fight is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                Yeah, but at least Abraham is hyperactive defending his belt untill Pavlik (Arum) gets his act together.

Comment

How can Abraham receive no criticism for his opponents? Felix Sturm has faced better fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Yeah, but at least Abraham is hyperactive defending his belt untill Pavlik (Arum) gets his act together.
                    Agreed. AA has been begging and waiting for Pavlik for the past 2 years. He should just move on cuz Pavlik doesn't want AA.

Comment

Working...
                    X