No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Erupts: Rips De La Hoya, SHO, Haymon in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KTFO View Post
    Wow! Did Bob just say that Haymon has been RAPING Hbo? .
    it's funny cause it's true. Haymon's boxers have been butt- raiding HBO for some time now

Comment

• Hurry up and retire BOB

Comment

• Top Rank has been putting on more quality fights recently.

GBP has been putting their star fighters against (insert no-hoper here).

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
          screw arum. every fighters at 140 and 147 with goldenboy will whoop this living air out of any fighter at top rank. goldenboy can present mayweather,mathysse,khan,maidana,garcia,peterson,g uerreo,thurman,and broner.thats a hell of a line up. toprank can bring it on and get flattened.
          Your opinion is one thing, but, Jmm, PAC, Bradley would be betting favorites against everyone you mentioned other than Floyd. Hell, Bradley has already beaten Peterson and Alexander. Rios and Alvarado would be pick em fights at 140 against GBP with the only one I'd truly favor being Mathysse. Don't even mention Broner because with the deep talent pool at 140 he clearly bypassed 5-6 legit opponents and has yet to campaign above 135.

Comment

• Now that HBO needs him to provide content maybe Bob will start consistently putting on good matchups. (not just once or twice.)

But if I was to bet on it I'd say that he'll soon be back to "letting things marinate."

Comment

• Such irony coming from this POS.

Comment

• Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
                What Top Rank is really saying is they got lucky on the first FOTY, the Rios/Alvarado fight was a shoe-in and now they're done for the year. Arum is making some noise to the boxing public while the attention is on his fighters. HBO stock will go down midway through the year when Showtime fights kick it up a notch.
                What? They had back to back FOTY type fights in a row .... that is not too shabby if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  This rivalry will produce quality fights??

This rivalry has killed some of the biggest fights in boxing history and is still killing top of the line quality fights right now.
                  I agree ...... I was thinking the same thing! All I care about is seeing good fights.
                  Last edited by ADP02; 03-31-2013, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Fact is GBP wants full control and Top Rank wants full control..the reality is that they both just made Rigo VS Donaire..because one bent over to make the fight happen for their fighter. This is the reality, if both parties wanted any fight made one would bend so anytime we have a situation where a fight cannot be made it's because both sides didn't want the fight to happen. Oscar and Bob are about the money. I don't for a second believe either Oscar or Bob wanted Floyd vs Manny to happen regardless of what side you blame.The boxers may have wanted the fight but neither promoter did.

Comment

• Arum rips golden boy golden boy will fire back eventually man when will this end we all just wanna see good fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X