• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Battle Hardened View Post
    Dirrell made him look silly in the Ams.
    Obviously, you haven't seen the fight.

Gennady beat him up and won clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bigglesworth View Post
      Did you see that when he gets hit he freezes? Did you see the body shots from anthony greenwhich that hurt badly? because i did.
      No, I haven't caught that fight, but I did see that he didn't handle Ian Gardner's lateral movement, defense, and in and out style too well.

Comment

Dirrell made him look silly in the Ams.
        lol no, no he didnt'

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        I'll admit I'm a little bitter from tonight Mikh. His talent and skills don't really jump out at me. It could be that he's just of the Froch ilk and I don't see it.

As of now, I don't see what y'all see and I think Pirog and a few others work him over.
        fair enough and reasonable. He's one of those guys you have to really watch to see it, nothing aside from the power jumps right out at you. His counter punching, controlling range, punch accuracy are all exceptional along with his power. He doesn't waste his punches either. His handspeed and athleticism is good too but doesn't really jump right out at you either. It's all there though.

I have Golovkin and Pirog as the top 2 talent wise right now.

N'jikam and Korobov could possibly reach their leve, have the potential, but haven't proven it to me yet. Korobov it's too early and N'jikam i have a couple doubts, it'll take a Golovkin fight or another top 160lber to really see.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          No, I haven't caught that fight, but I did see that he didn't handle Ian Gardner's lateral movement, defense, and in and out style too well.
          Its up on youtube. Golovkin is an offensive machine no doubt but he is extremely weak to the body and the better fighters will expose that. I also seen him easy to tag by the poor opposition he faced.
          This guy will be real title holder real soon but without a doubt hes beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
            Wrong.

Golovkin defeated Dirrell in the 2004 Olympics and won the Silver Medal!
            Lol, if you say so. Watch the fight. The scoring was atrocious. They gave pitty pat punches to Golovkin, and blatantly didn't score good punches by Dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              lol no, no he didnt'

Lol yes, yes he did. I bet you have never even watched it, just saw a W somewhere, and figured as such.

Comment

Lol yes, yes he did. I bet you have never even watched it, just saw a W somewhere, and figured as such.
                I posted the fight in full on this very page! Give it a look, Dirrell is beaten soundly, he and his corner clearly know that he lost at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
                  I posted the fight in full on this very page! Give it a look, Dirrell is beaten soundly, he and his corner clearly know that he lost at the end.
                  I have two eyes, and Dirrell believed he won. He's said so before after the fight.
                  I can clearly see multiple unscored punches, and then scored punched for Golovkin that I didn't even see land. I shouldn't have said he made him look silly, because it was close, but from my score Dirrell won by 4-6 points.

Comment

lol check the trading block and see who has posted alot of his obscure fights.....you're just a fuking clown. Golovkin landed more solid clean power shots than Dirrell did over the entire fight.

Pitty pat........belongs with Dirrell if its going to be attributed to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      lol check the trading block and see who has posted alot of his obscure fights.....you're just a fuking clown. Golovkin landed more solid clean power shots than Dirrell did over the entire fight.

Pitty pat........belongs with Dirrell if its going to be attributed to anyone.
                      All you ever talk about is Eastern Euros. Listening to your opinion is like listening to a brick wall.

Comment

Working...
                      X