No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine, Wood Nearly Trade Punches at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mundine, Wood Nearly Trade Punches at Final Presser

Tensions ran high as middleweight Anthony Mundine and his conqueror Garth Woods were restrained from making an early start to Wednesday night's boxing rematch. Riled after being called a dirty fighter by Mundine during Tuesday's final media conference, Wood gave into temptation when they stood eye to eye posing for photos at the weigh in and appeared to headbutt the chatty ex-NRL player.

[Click Here To Read More]

I will laugh if mudine gets sparked again

Comment

This fight is so irrelevant that they could be armed with guns pointed at one another to try and promote this fight,and I still wouldn't watch this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
        This fight is so irrelevant that they could be armed with guns pointed at one another to try and promote this fight,and I still wouldn't watch this ****.
        and the rest of the world is spared the farce as Aussie's are to greedy to stream the fight online

Comment

Let's be honest-would you even watch it for free? If you did,just remember that you won't get that time back-lol

Comment

wow.. didnt even know this 'mega fight' was on

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
              Let's be honest-would you even watch it for free? If you did,just remember that you won't get that time back-lol
              i bet you would and wanna know the results of the fight.. Id watch it to see Mundine get ass hnded over but i got doubts..

Comment

Mundine, yawn.........

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                  i bet you would and wanna know the results of the fight.. Id watch it to see Mundine get ass hnded over but i got doubts..
                  Watching Mundine/Woods would be like watching 2 ******s fight over a baked potato...hell,a baked potato is worth more than the bull**** trinkets that Mundine has been handed-lol

Comment

Originally posted by shogun tua View Post
                    wow.. didnt even know this 'mega fight' was on
                    It's kinda like a hidden treasure.......that should remain buried. It's so bad that nobody will stream it because people would request their "donations" back-lol

Comment

Working...
                    X