Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Vows Brutal KO: I Will 'World Star' Malignaggi!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner Vows Brutal KO: I Will 'World Star' Malignaggi!

WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner (26-0, 22KOs) has promised to secure such a brutal knockout on June 22nd at Barclays, that footage of the victory will be picked up by popular website World Star Hip Hop, which often showcases video clips of street fights and vicious knockouts.

Broner moves up by two weight divisions to challenge WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi (32-4, 7KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol, World Star.

On a side note, there's already a video uploaded there on how the fight will go down.

Kid with no shirt = Paulie
    Samoan kid = Broner

Last edited by thuggery; 05-10-2013, 08:32 PM.

Comment

If Paulie KO'd Broner and it ended up on World Star I'd piss my pants laughing.

Comment

I don't see how Paulie wins this fight especially if Broner brings his power up with him

Comment

"I World Star people".... WHAT A ***

Comment

It's a bit sad that this seems to be his real personality not just show.

Comment

Broner got it in his head that it was to cool to say this so no we are gonna hear it a million times over and over till fight night. Dude is lame and isnt creative with any of his stuff.

Comment

Woooorrrrllllddddsssstaaaaaarrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Paulie got a good chin tho so he can take some punishment

Comment

War Paulie, too bad the pop in his fist doesn't mach the pop from his mouth...

Comment

Working...
                    X