Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ****sexuality Genetic or Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This message is hidden because squealpiggy is on your ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Its moronic because your entire post is complete bull****, only a moron/religious person would write something like that (im pretty sure you're both tho). It's either "genetic or a disease". You take about how science has not really shown evidence of a guy gene but what is the most accepted scientific stance on it?

The first part just proves you're missing a few brain cells
      Lets see if i can break this down further for a fellow intellectual peasant. A 'gay gene' has been extensively researched, to the conclusion that there is no gay gene. To this point, why are you misquoting me ('genetic or disease')? Its not genetic. What does that leave us with? (Hint....actually read my previous post to see).

The most accepted scientific stance? Simple, there is no fukn gay gene.

Youre just as bad as the theists you condemn, ill illustrate this more with your next post.

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
        This message is hidden because squealpiggy is on your ignore list.
        Congratulations on making a conscious decision to remain ignorant and stupid.

[quote]It's genetic. They are born that way.

I suppose it's a choice for bisexuals, but not for ****sexuals.[.quote]

Well, embryonic. But yes, they are born that way.

In terms of attraction bisexuals are naturally attracted to both sexes. But a decision to act on your desires is technically speaking always a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
          It's genetic. They are born that way.

It's probably a choice for bisexuals, but not for gays.
          and you'r the son of ****sexual Einstain. Let they know to other doctors on the world. you revolutionized science .

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
            Lets see if i can break this down further for a fellow intellectual peasant. A 'gay gene' has been extensively researched, to the conclusion that there is no gay gene. To this point, why are you misquoting me ('genetic or disease')? Its not genetic. What does that leave us with? (Hint....actually read my previous post to see).

The most accepted scientific stance? Simple, there is no fukn gay gene.

Youre just as bad as the theists you condemn, ill illustrate this more with your next post.
            Whats the scientific stance for ****sexuality, thats obviously what i was asking.

My atheistic views dont make me hate ****sexuals, unlike you fine christians

Comment

Russian gay spoke.
              Well im not russian for 1. 2nd of all are you still mad Russia has their boot up your ass?

Comment

and you'r the son of ****sexual Einstain. Let they know to other doctors on the world. you revolutionized science .
                If you mean Einstein, he had kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  You're like a modern age Charles Darwin bro
                  What, the earth is round? Gtfo with that ****, the earth is clearly not round. Look at any map, look out onto the horizon and what do you see, a flat fukn earth.....

Youre like a modern day round earth denier bro. Good thing you have learned from your mistakes and science has taught you you should keep an open mind to plausibilities....oh wait?

And youre dfferent from the theists you bash/condemn? Interesting, tell me more. Tell me, what rationalization/justification do you use to dismiss the plausibility that ****sexuality is the product of a mental disorder? Other than the emotional justification of not wanting to hurt feelings.

But serious, just trying to figure out how a scientific mind works? Keep an open kind to only the plausibilities that fit into your worldview? Is that how it works? And you're different from the theists you bash how exactly??

Comment

"mental disorder"

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Whats the scientific stance for ****sexuality, thats obviously what i was asking.

My atheistic views dont make me hate ****sexuals, unlike you fine christians
                      Yes, im sure assumptions will get you someplace dandy. Im jelly of your scientific mind brah.

The scientific stance is they have no proof of nothing. So, lettuce just believ what fits into our worldview and blindly dismiss the other plausibilities right?

And no i dont hate ****sexuals. We're all sinners, all guilty, hence in no place to judge.

Comment

Working...
                      X