No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Wants To Use WWE Theatrics To Pump Events

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Wants To Use WWE Theatrics To Pump Events

With his first fight as a promoter a success, his rapping performance while being lowered into the ring one of the highlights of the show, 50 Cent has some plans to bring more theatrics into boxing. The music mogul would love to model Vince McMahon and the success the wrestling giant has brought to his WWE brand.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lmao.

Fantastic

Comment

Im all for a good show but his performance before the Gamboa fight was a joke.

Comment

Of course... He's already doing it with the supposed fight with Fraud Mayweather Jr. It's a soap opera! Hope they fail... They need to bring boxing to it's roots... Now it's all a theatre

Comment

Nobody wants WWE brought into boxing. Live music performances/concerts in-between fights and entrances are great.

I figured 50 would focus on live music before the fights. Guess I was wrong.

Comment

Damnit fiddy.... just stick to music... Even Bob left it at that

Comment

Fitty Stahp just Stahp

Comment

He need to do something. I hope he dont think fans is gonna come to SMS shows and wanna see G-Unit concerts in 2013

Comment

Not a bad idea..In Europe they have been doing those type of shows in boxing cards for a while.. I've seen full blown bands play a couple of songs between fights & even play the theme songs for the fighters as they walk in & I've also seen mini stages & cages in different parts of the arenas with girls dancing & lazer shows, smoke & fire works & all this type of entertainment has seemed to worked very well over there so ¿Why not bring it to this side of the world & see how it works out?..

Comment

50 Cent's entrance for the Gamboa fight sucked so badly that it even made Gamboa suck that night.

I cringed when the fans gave no reaction to 50. You're performing Hip Hop to Mexicans and Pinoys. The Mexicans cheer for that mariachi sh-t, and the Pinoys want to hear that Gangnam style song.

Comment

Working...
                    X