No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    i've lifted weights off and on since i was 18 years old. i used to be very serious about it. i've got real doubts about marquez being clean. he's got "that look," about his muscles. i usually look to the face and neck.

it would be completely baseless speculation if his strength coach wasn't a known steroid guru.

It kinds reminds me of when Holyfield was at his heavyweight peak. He was denying being juiced up while he was training with bodybuilding legend Lee Haney. You're going to arouse suspicion keeping that type of company.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      i've lifted weights off and on since i was 18 years old. i used to be very serious about it. i've got real doubts about marquez being clean. he's got "that look," about his muscles. i usually look to the face and neck.

it would be completely baseless speculation if his strength coach wasn't a known steroid guru.
      There's a lot of smoke, but until there's fire, I'm content to stay naive.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
        He just locked up FotY, Fighter of the Year and KO of the year in one ****ing punch. This is so beautiful.
        My Picks for the 2012 Awards:
        Fighter of the Year: Juan Manuel Marquez
        Fight of the Year: Marquez-Pacquiao IV
        KO of the year: Marquez KO6 Pacquiao
        Round of the Year-Round 9: Salido-Lopez II

Comment

• Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
          My Picks for the 2012 Awards:
          Fighter of the Year: Juan Manuel Marquez
          Fight of the Year: Marquez-Pacquiao IV
          KO of the year: Marquez KO6 Pacquiao
          Round of the Year-Round 9: Salido-Lopez II
          I agree 100%

My dad had a 5 AM flight the morning after Salido-Lopez II. He was NOT happy with me.

Comment

• What a fight... What Fighters...

Great stuff and an insane KO, KO of the year for sure! But dont be surprised if Nonito challenges that vs Arce!

Lol heard this **** - How many Mexicans does it take to KO Pacquaio? Just Juan!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              What a fight... What Fighters...

Great stuff and an insane KO, KO of the year for sure! But dont be surprised if Nonito challenges that vs Arce!

Lol heard this **** - How many Mexicans does it take to KO Pacquaio? Just Juan!
              He might do something almost as spectacular, but it won't be more significant.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                He might do something almost as spectacular, but it won't be more significant.
                True, this wont be, CANT be, topped! That was Pacquaio face down planking in there man!
                magnitude of the whole thing is what seperates this KO from KO's like Cameron vs Barrett

Comment

• higher p4p, Ward or Mayweather?

Comment

• Wasn't sure where to post this, but it was a nice vid to watch. Not of a great fighter or even a good fighter but still an interesting insight, I personally wish him all the best.

I BEAT MIKE TYSON - (FULL FILM) from Joshua Z Weinstein on Vimeo.

Last edited by The Iron Man; 02-12-2013, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• Big day for the Tiger, where is Steak / BlackIrish at ?.

Comment

Working...
                      X