No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Adrien Broner, Robert Guerrero Confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Adrien Broner, Robert Guerrero Confrontation

Oakland, California - There was an unexpected confrontation at the Andre Ward vs. Chad Dawson weigh-in, which took place at the Oakland City Center. WBC interim-welterweight contender Robert Guerrero (30-1-1, 18KOs), and undefeated lightweight contender Adrien Broner (24-0, 20Ks), went face to face as a crowd of onlookers charged in. The two fighters have been trading words for the last few weeks on Twitter and fired verbal shots at each other through several published articles [Click Here To Read More]

Broner was shook, All nervous looking for the block button but then he realized this aint twitter.

Comment

Us mexicans dont give a fck who yall are,If someone needs to be checked,
      They will be.I'm suprised the ghost didnt lay broner out cold.

Comment

The ghost will take broner to school.But i think they should meet in the middle at 140lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          Broner was shook, All nervous looking for the block button but then he realized this aint twitter.
          smh how do u figure he was shook??? Was he shaking? Was he stuttering? lol smh, He said all that he needed to say & stepped off, "make it happen....send the contract and i'll sign it"

Comment

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
            smh how do u figure he was shook??? He said all that he needed to say & stepped off, "make it happen....send the contract and i'll sign it"
            Where was all that brave talk he talked on twitter at. Broner got rushed by the ghost and was shook. He said what he had to say but he aint get out of line like he does on the internet LOL, why? cause he was worried about the consequences = SHOOK

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              Us mexicans dont give a fck who yall are,If someone needs to be checked,
              They will be.I'm suprised the ghost didnt lay broner out cold.
              They don't mess with the Mexican or latino gangs in jail or in the hood because they know they will get tore up in Cali.

But one thing for sure here is Broner had a huge size advantage over the guys at 130, he said he is at 157 pounds that is heavy for a 130 pounder.

140 and 147 is a whole new ball game, those guys can crack.

Comment

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
                smh how do u figure he was shook??? Was he shaking? Was he stuttering? lol smh, He said all that he needed to say & stepped off, "make it happen....send the contract and i'll sign it"
                No eye contact from Broner, he was shook.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  Where was all that brave talk he talked on twitter at. Broner got rushed by the ghost and was shook. He said what he had to say but he aint get out of line like he does on the internet LOL, why? cause he was worried about the consequences = SHOOK
                  so i guess u wanna see em rumble right then & there hunh? He wasn't worried at all...Broner said all he needed to say like i said, Broner talks it and backs it up. If the ghost really want it he'll be sending a contract over...and get the problem he claims to be asking for lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    No eye contact from Broner, he was shook.
                    U must be blind cause he clearly looked at him, u want him to stare him down?

Comment

Working...
                    X