No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Texas Stars Cowboy Up: Vera and Kirkland Shine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Texas Stars Cowboy Up: Vera and Kirkland Shine

With a chance to repeat one of his best victories potentially looming later this year, 29-year old Middleweight and former “Contender” contestant Brian Vera (19-5, 12 KO), of Austin, Texas, put forth a steady, workmanlike effort in breaking down tough but outmatched 37-year old Eloy Suarez (11-12-1, 5 KO) of San Antonio, Texas, over eight rounds on Friday night at the Dr. Pepper Arena in Frisco, Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Dont mess with Texas

Comment

Kirkland looked great tonight. I know it was bum but the beast in him is back. They should get a rematch with ishida sooner than later.

Comment

James Freeman vs Joshua Burns was potentially the bum fight of the year. Both sucked, but there was some good drama going on.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          James Freeman vs Joshua Burns was potentially the bum fight of the year. Both sucked, but there was some good drama going on.
          oh yeah,Damn good fight

Comment

Kirklands chin is disgraceful so much so that unless he was a defensive wizard there really isn't much hope for him against half decent punchers

As my dad ways said to me. You can paint a turd gold but it's still a turd and Kirkland is definitely a turd.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              Kirklands chin is disgraceful so much so that unless he was a defensive wizard there really isn't much hope for him against half decent punchers

As my dad ways said to me. You can paint a turd gold but it's still a turd and Kirkland is definitely a turd.
              I disagree Kirkland is one dumb man he sounds like he quit school in the first grade,without Ann beating on him he went soft probably drank and did coke,he is a hood dude,Ann doesnt take that sht.

Comment

Working...
              X