Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Boring American Fighters Killing the Sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Boring American Fighters Killing the Sport?

of boxing? you got ward,dawson,devon alexander, andre berto all the supposed new stars making people go to sleep and only being entertaining when there forced too like berto vs ortiz

no, ur killing the sport with ur bellyaching. stop ur whining and go watch mma.

Comment

No but i can say that the commisions and awful judges are

Comment

For the casual fan, I'll say it's the excitement.

Comment

i was gonna go in this thread and talk **** to the TS about boring fighters come from all over the world...but when i saw the names and remembered their recent fights, i can't really argue

Alexander, Dawson, Ward...these are the up and coming stars that the American Media is supposed to help sell to the casuals

these dudes not only have the charisma of a potato, but their styles are which only die hards would appreciate...it's a hard sell

lastly, when Berto isn't gassed and tryin to hug after every jab, he's ok to watch...

Comment

You mean like Floyd? Yes...

Comment

blame floyd for being health savy , now all the boxers are afraid to go to war

he also beats his wife!!!

Comment

And what about exciting American fighters like Broner, Cloud, Russel jr, and Kirkland? GTFO with that garbage. I've never heard anyone call Victor Ortiz or Brandon Rios boring either.
                Last edited by Check; 05-02-2012, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  And what about exciting American fighters like Broner, Cloud, Russel jr, and Kirkland? GTFO with that garbage.
                  Broner is exciting when matched up with bums....Kirkland is also a bum....russel jr is a PROSPECT.... and LMAO at cloud the guy who got dominated by a Spanish guy in an uneventful fight

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    And what about exciting American fighters like Broner, Cloud, Russel jr, and Kirkland? GTFO with that garbage.
                    This.

Boring American fighters as opposed to exciting fighters from what other country outside of Mexico? lol. And since when was Andre Berto and Devon Alexander the poster children for American boxing?

get the f**k out of here.

Comment

Working...
                    X