Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellerbe: Floyd has told us that he is fighting twice in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking like Guerrero and Canelo then. Unless he's thinking Canelo, Martinez. Wish Pacquiao was still in the mix somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      Looking like Guerrero and Canelo then. Unless he's thinking Canelo, Martinez. Wish Pacquiao was still in the mix somewhere.
      Nope PAC is fighting April 20th

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
        like mosley and cotto?
        With Canelo in the undercards lol, dude doesnt sell, vs Cotto, Cotto n canelo were the bigger attractions, vs Ortiz, Ortiz n Canelo were the attraction, vs Mosley it was Mosley n Canelo, vs Marquez it was Marquez, vs Hatton it was Hatton, vs DLH??? lol

yea he has great skills but he wont sell much by himself, would Berto vs Mawyeather sell without mexicans on the undercard lol,

Comment

What does he want, a ****ing medal?

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
            Nope PAC is fighting April 20th
            oh yeah, that's right, forgot about the possible Rios fight. man, I don't want that

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              oh yeah, that's right, forgot about the possible Rios fight. man, I don't want that
              just give up on seeing mayweather-pacquiao any time soon it will happen 10 years later than it should have just like hopkins-jones 2 and tyson-lewis

Comment

LOL at ESPN readers that don't know **** about boxing. One of them suggested on the comment section of the article that mayweather's next opponents should be pacquiao, martinez and CLOTTEY. CLOTTEY! LOFL!!! Another one suggested that he should fight WARD! Most of them only care about him fighting manny (they don't know anyone else) as if it is 100% sure that manny will come out victorious from the marquez fight. I'm really looking forward for my boy JMM to put an ass whooping on pacquiao's ass this saturday so all these "I only know what I see on ESPN" dudes get a nice reality check.

Comment

Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Mayweather vs Canelo

Mayweather Vs Martinez

Mayweather vs Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    With Canelo in the undercards lol, dude doesnt sell, vs Cotto, Cotto n canelo were the bigger attractions, vs Ortiz, Ortiz n Canelo were the attraction, vs Mosley it was Mosley n Canelo, vs Marquez it was Marquez, vs Hatton it was Hatton, vs DLH??? lol

yea he has great skills but he wont sell much by himself, would Berto vs Mawyeather sell without mexicans on the undercard lol,
                    ok but mosley and cotto aren't mexicans. so he's not always fighting mexicans in may.

Comment

If the article is true it has to be Canelo on May 5th. Then who and when is Canelo going to fight on that date?

Is it going to be a Mayweather/Guererro and Canelo/Cotto or Trout co-feature? Seem like Canelo vs. Cotto would be too big of a fight to be used as an undercard/co-feature.

Comment

Working...
                      X