Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury v Eddie Chambers in belfast in december ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has come on leaps and bounds. Like Demise said, he was a 6'9 inside fighter, lol. He beat Chisora by just staying on his chest!

His short spell with Steward helped him and the Canadian trainer he had.

I just don't understand how he trains. He seems to just pop up everywhere for sparring whether it be at the Ingle gym as Dominic Ingle said or in Europe.

I don't know what Uncle Hughie does and maybe he is a perfect match in the way that Calzaghe's father was but you wonder what sort of sparring the Big Man is having.

Comment

I don't care who he is fighting at the moment I just want Hennessey to pull his finger out and confirm it; I was pissed up on Saturday night and took Fury's word for it being on Dec 1st and booked a cheap flight .... could back fire if the dec 1st suggestion changes

Comment

Why are they taking so long to confirm an opponent for Dec 1?

There are lots of heavyweights looking for a fight right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

I agree. . I just hope Fury takes a step up. . . Fury WILL prove his mettle, Freedom!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Fury has the worst promoter in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              he's got him on terrestial tv were millions watch him fight which will do wanders for his bank balance later in his career if he gets to world level so its not all bad. Fat Mick must have learnt his lesson from no-one knowing Froch until recently when he left him

Comment

I really don't like Hennessy but he's secured a deal with Channel 5 and he's pushing Eubank Jr through the ranks well. With DeGale now added to the roster he should be putting on some good shows.

Fury isn't a great talent either, so I'm not too bothered about his progression.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  I really don't like Hennessy but he's secured a deal with Channel 5 and he's pushing Eubank Jr through the ranks well. With DeGale now added to the roster he should be putting on some good shows.

Fury isn't a great talent either, so I'm not too bothered about his progression.
                  I think he's quite capiable of picking up that WBA trinket off Povetkin if he was given 12 months with a top trainer and team around him, but maybe thats just me

Comment

I think he's quite capiable of picking up that WBA trinket off Povetkin if he was given 12 months with a top trainer and team around him, but maybe thats just me
                    I agree, but he won't ditch Uncle Pete.

Comment

The same fat mess who held back Froch for years , you can only imagine how regarded Froch would be if managed well years ago

Comment

Working...
                      X