Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Garcia used Police to prevent Team Judah attending Khan vs Molina fight? Shook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Garcia used Police to prevent Team Judah attending Khan vs Molina fight? Shook?

Judah: I went to the Amir Khan fight in LA. I got to the hotel and checked in. When I got there we went to the mall. We saw two undercover cops trailing us all day. When we went back to the hotel to get ready to go to the fight, we got into the car and there were 4 SUVs. I was given tickets to go to the Khan fight by Goldenboy.

When we got into the car to head to the arena, it was like a Hollywood movie. It was more police cars- I thought it was Christmas again it was so many lights. The cars pulled me over, I don't know what they were looking for - they were looking for guns, whatever. They searched the cars and found nothing. The head detective, lieutenant - whatever he was - he pulled me to the side and said:

"Zab, listen, I know who you are. We got a tip off from Team Garcia".. This is exactly what he said "..from Team Garcia, that Zab Judah and his camp were coming to incite a riot!" And I was like, what? I'm coming to watch my competition. Amir Khan is 140 fighter and I was given tickets by Goldenboy.

He said: "Yeah it sounds funny to us too".. I said, don't you think if it went down it would have gone down in NYC? But yeah, I was told not to go to the Amir Khan fight when I was in LA. And I thought it was kinda crazy.. So that's what I was talking about when I told everyone that police stopped us and not to go to the Khan fight.

1hour 43m:
    http://tinyurl.com/b4lvtoj
    Last edited by F!x; 02-05-2013, 11:53 AM.

Comment

I guess thats what zab meant when he said that "those guys called the cops on me" on twitrer. Ive been riding with Danny Garcia since FNF and I honestly think homie is shook. I yhink Zab got into his or his pops head. Zab looked rejuvenated when he wad ringside of the Mathysse fight.

Comment

How can anyone be shook of this version of Zab Judah? Not buying it. I'm no Garcia fan but all he has to do is watch how Khan embarrassed Judah in the ring and there is no way im hell you could be shook of that.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          How can anyone be shook of this version of Zab Judah? Not buying it. I'm no Garcia fan but all he has to do is watch how Khan embarrassed Judah in the ring and there is no way im hell you could be shook of that.
          Yea if anything Judah is the more unstable fighter, so Garcia is the one whos trying to get him off his game.

Comment

This is old news by the way...

Comment

Khan is a different fighter than Garcia. Garcia doesnt box like Amir hes stronger and has the night night power.

Comment

Sounds like something Angel Garcia would do, they know Zab has goons in LA and they got shook. its obvious they are shook and all show for the pressers, Angel and Danny were trembling and apologetic when Zab confronted them in the hotel lobby the video is on youtube. All of a sudden Angel was not loud and tough dude was trying to calm Zab down just to tell him its all promotion, Zab doesn't play like that, the dude might be a born again Christian now but he still has that bit of hood in him and won't be disrespected like that.

Comment

shook probably not, just didn't want any ghettoness there and I bet it was Oscar who made the call, cause garcia are just as ghetto as judah.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                    I guess thats what zab meant when he said that "those guys called the cops on me" on twitrer. Ive been riding with Danny Garcia since FNF and I honestly think homie is shook. I yhink Zab got into his or his pops head. Zab looked rejuvenated when he wad ringside of the Mathysse fight.
                    And??? So zab looks great but will perfom poorly, what's new?

Comment

Working...
                    X