Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael REVEALS his hall of fame ballot vote (see if you agree with his picks)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find nothing wrong with his choices, he's entitled to it.

Comment

Dan Rafael provides an explanation for his picks:

http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/blo...d-hof-election

Comment

he missed cocoa kid

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
          he missed cocoa kid
          writers are full of *****, when discussing Puerto Rican greats they never discuss Jose Basora, who drew with Sugar Ray Robinson and defeated Jake Lamotta

Comment

his pick of Myung over guys like Ceferino Garcia & Samuel Serrano is funny. Yuh got many gift wins fighting only in South Korea, no problem in putting him eventually in the IBHOF but to put him before guys like Garcia and Serrano is questionable.

I think Rafael is lazy if he can atleast pick 7 or 8 guys, probably like he can only pick 5 guys per division on some of his p4p rankings, if i was this lazy in my job i would get fired.

Comment

Naseem Hamed...

Didn't know this was the Hall of Entertainment.

Comment

lol, carlos hernandez was on the list??? he was pretty good at sfw in his prime, if it wasnt for genaro and floyd sonning him, id consider him in the top 5 of that era.

Comment

I like his picks.

Anybody complaining about Hamed doesn't know what they're talking about. Hamed is a hands down sure in Hall of Fame fighter. He was very good, Britains best of the last 20 years.

Comment

I guess he picked the most famous ones, not necessarily the most worthy

with that said, Chavez was a sure pick

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
                      I like his picks.

Anybody complaining about Hamed doesn't know what they're talking about. Hamed is a hands down sure in Hall of Fame fighter. He was very good, Britains best of the last 20 years.
                      that mat be true but i dont think the guy is a first ballot hofer...

Comment

Working...
                      X