• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The greatest RTS ever...

...without a doubt....

... ..................................

Comment

Emz... No

If you want competitive RTS games with a huge following there's only 2 choices.

Starcraft 1-2 or Warcraft 1-3

Comment

Halo Wars is wank.

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War is way better.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Halo Wars is wank.

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War is way better.
          Halo Wars is amazing, I almost reached max rank but never made it.

OMG I have that game, I think its dawn of war 2? Its the only pc game I have cause my friend told me to get it with him.

I can't play online cause I get rushed in 30 seconds and they kill me and I rage.

Story mode was cool, but I had everything saved on my pc but I got a virus and I had to factory reset so everything went to hell and my boy didn't want to go through it all again so we said **** it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Emz... No

If you want competitive RTS games with a huge following there's only 2 choices.

Starcraft 1-2 or Warcraft 1-3

Bro, have u played halo wars? Its hot, my favorite RTS evar! Although I haven't played many
            I like rts a lot, but most of my mates perfer shooters, and I don't wanna be the only loser playing by myself.

I don't think my pc can run those games, I hardly can get dawn of war going on its lowest graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
              Bro, have u played halo wars? Its hot, my favorite RTS evar! Although I haven't played many
              I like rts a lot, but most of my mates perfer shooters, and I don't wanna be the only loser playing by myself.

I don't think my pc can run those games, I hardly can get dawn of war going on its lowest graphics.
              RTS was always my favourite genre. I remember Command & Conquor series and Age of Empire. Used to put hours into'em.
              Only shooter I was fully into was Counter Strike Source a good many years ago. Now a day I feel like I've played 98% of the FPS games 10 times already

Bioshock Infinite should be boss though You still playing Gears of War 3?

Comment

This is the GOAT;

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  RTS was always my favourite genre. I remember Command & Conquor series and Age of Empire. Used to put hours into'em.
                  Only shooter I was fully into was Counter Strike Source a good many years ago. Now a day I feel like I've played 98% of the FPS games 10 times already

Bioshock Infinite should be boss though You still playing Gears of War 3?
                  Never played command & conquor, one of my mates has it tho.

I have this other rts for 360 but I forgot its name

I kinda wanna get a new one but idk any ones coming out.

Hell yea, Gears is the only shooter I play, although the saw off is really gay. I only play gears and fifa.

Imma get forza 4 in a few weeks and I might get fifa street when it comes out but idk when that is. What you playing? Haven't seen u on in quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                    This is the GOAT;

This is what I was expecting to see when I came into the thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X