No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyrim Collector's Edition Revealed
    Dragon statue, art book and a cloth map.

Skyrim fans are now able to more easily spend money on Bethesda's upcoming role-playing epic. The Collector's Edition, to release alongside the regular version of the game on November 11, 2011 on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC, will include a whole bunch of expensive, nerdy stuff.

For $149.99 (US), you get a 12" tall dragon statue, a fancy art book and a DVD about the making of The Elder Scrolls V. Also, if you look at the screen, there's a giant cloth map.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      Skyrim Collector's Edition Revealed
      Dragon statue, art book and a cloth map.

Skyrim fans are now able to more easily spend money on Bethesda's upcoming role-playing epic. The Collector's Edition, to release alongside the regular version of the game on November 11, 2011 on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC, will include a whole bunch of expensive, nerdy stuff.

For $149.99 (US), you get a 12" tall dragon statue, a fancy art book and a DVD about the making of The Elder Scrolls V. Also, if you look at the screen, there's a giant cloth map.

fap, fap, fap

Comment

• Anymore gameplay vids?

Comment

• sick game..

Comment

• I don't care about the toys just give me the game. If they wanna juice it up just give me some pre-order in game content.

Comment

• I have this toy.

Comment

• Originally posted by -ALEJANDRO- View Post
                I have this toy.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
                  That's pretty funny

Comment

• I hope I can get the art book on its own. This game will be so good its hard to put into words.

Comment

• Bethesda threw together a random Dark Elf that can be made in Skyrim

Comment

Working...
                      X