Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you resemble most when you fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is it dat every1 on dis site has KO power and granite chin and great stamina, and none of youse won ****? youse all got natural talent, weird ****

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
      why is it dat every1 on dis site has KO power and granite chin and great stamina, and none of youse won ****? youse all got natural talent, weird ****
      hmmmm read my post i dont claim 2b great, i just won my first fight tho, i'm still humble

Comment

I fight like boxer who dont like getting hit. Yet I'm always waiting for the oppurtunity to open up with combos and cacth the guy

Comment

you fite like a boxer who doesnt like gettin hit.
          ooooooooookaaaay

Comment

i resemble a rolli polli, so when i start getting my ass kicked i just role up in a ball and hope i dont get flicked. nah jp, i resemble no one, i mean everyone resembles everyone if you know what im sayin. We all have to fight somehow and in boxing, its ur fists.

Comment

I kinda fight like Tarver and Pacman mix. I am a tall southpaw with real fast hands and i like to counter early. Once i have my oppenent measured i drop the one-two alot and move in closer because i feel very strong at infighting.

And for the record i have actually fought and won all my fights. I plan on doing a tourament in Milwaukee in a month and then silver gloves tournament. By next year i want to win the Golden Gloves in WI.

Comment

i only recently started so i havent really formed a style yet, but i think new boxers often look like this until they get skills

Comment

i got lighting fast hands like tyson and real heavy hands like foreman and i got footwork like Ali and a granite chin like tex cobb. HAHAHAHA. is dat good enuf?

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
                    i got lighting fast hands like tyson and real heavy hands like foreman and i got footwork like Ali and a granite chin like tex cobb. HAHAHAHA. is dat good enuf?
                    if you also have marciano stamina and heart and valuv size you will be pretty decent in the ring.

Comment

im like corrales..especially when he is KD.im always KD.eheheh.LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X