No announcement yet.

Best Sex Experience During Your Teenage Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
    Getting a ******* on the balcony of my girlfriend's house while her mom was watching TV right next to us
    I've got a similar one...getting sucked off while having a conversation with the girls mother across the counter...it was at a pool party and we were at the wet bar...she didn't full fledged blow me...but it was in her mouth and she got sloppy...

Oh my girl and I got caught by a cop ****ing in the warehouse district close to her house...he made her sit in the car while he talked to me about the dangers of sex...literally told ne he didn't take us in because he said i was responsible enough to use a condom...when he let us go...we went straight home and finished in the car...

Comment

i went to some girls house when i was 16, we had seen each other at a carnival and she was into me, so i went to her house and we went at it instantly, makin out like crazy, except when i tried to take her panties she said no clothes are off tonight! i said **** so ended up giving me a nice ******* but for some reason i just couldn bust, i dont think i was into her as much as she was into me....weird

Comment

Working...
      X