Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this "You're an idiot if you don't think Pac destroys Hatton" stuff reminds me of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most sensible people don't think pac destroys hatton.

Comment

this is a 50-50 fight for me I am probably leaning towards Hatton though because he's my favourite fighter and I believe he has a good chance of winning, It is quite foolish to underestimate Hatton and not giving him a chance.

Comment

I predicted pacman by tko/ko round 9(Oscar fight)

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          most sensible people don't think pac destroys hatton.
          What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
            I predicted pacman by tko/ko round 9(Oscar fight)
            What's your prediction for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
              What do you think?
              if bayless let hatton grapple, then hatton wins; if bayless doesn't let hatton grapple, then pac wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                Hatton is not going to be a drained post-retirement age zombie like De la Hoya. No one could have predicted the abysmal shape DLH came in to the Pacman fight in.
                So so so so right!

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                  "You're an idiot if you don't think De La Hoya knocks out Pacquiao."

Not saying everyone will be proved wrong again. Just gets me thinking.

fight reminds me of cotto-margarito....

Comment

ive seen plenty of people here pick hatton to win at least a lot more than gave Pac a chance against DLH! in the end though it doesnt matter what anyone of us says because as boxing history shows upsets happen when you least expect them!

Comment

Damn, I just can't wait until May 2nd, because I know Pac's going to win. Hatton just not on his level. It's fuking sad to see all these biased white boys who think Hatton is some great athletic specimen which he is not.

Wow, he beat Kostya Zyu one of the most overrated fighters ever, BIG FUKING DEAL. The great white hope/hype of the 2000s.

But I also know how these same people will come up with different excuses once Hatton loses. Sad truth about the biased losers in life.

Comment

Working...
                      X