Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd still like to see Mayweather - Pacquiao, would you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    I don't necessarily think that's the case.

Biggest PPV fights were Mayweather/De La Hoya and Lewis/Tyson.

Both fights were long overdue and De La Hoya and Tyson were past prime.
    Very, very good point sir. Green K sent.

Comment

I thought it was a mismatch before and I still do. No point in seeing it now. I would have loved to see it a few years ago when both fighters were in their primes, but they arent even close anymore. That fight could have meant so much to the sport.

Comment

Floyd would get no credit for schooling Pac now , why not fight the new super Juan and Bradley and then people will truly see the difference in class between Floyd and the WW hype job Manny , because Floyd will own both Bradley and JMM again , the only challenge Floyd has is when handicapped against bigger fighters at their healthy weight , Floyd is a class about the WW division .

Comment

I didn't want to see it last year, I have zero interest now.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            The only way Pac/Mayweather will go back to being on equal footing is if Mayweather gets blasted in his next fight.
            Exactly that.

I would rather see the fight then not see it even though its stale and way past its sell by date. If Mayweather wins it's never going to mean as much as it could have meant during it's peak, but sign me up, i'll still tune in.

Comment

Who wants to see a fight where there is a reluctant fighter in it. I'd rather see Dancing with the Stars.

Comment

Its funny to see that After that epic KO no one wants to see the floyd vs pacman fight. i sure would pay to see the fight. i feel that arum wants a 5th fight with Marquez be cause he know that he and Manny just lost all of their bargaining points against Mayweather it will be hard for them to as for a 30/70 slit of the money due to his 2 resent losses. second the same kind of punch that KO pacman is the same kind that mayweather is able to hit all night long.

I feel that pacman will not recover from that kind of KO. ( he must be asking why did GOD allow this KO to happen)

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  Who wants to see a fight where there is a reluctant fighter in it. I'd rather see Dancing with the Stars.
                  You sour grape loser lol , butt hurt because Manny got exposed as a hype job by the guy Floyd schooled , and Floyd was lighter than Pac LOL .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    You sour grape loser lol , butt hurt because Manny got exposed as a hype job by the guy Floyd schooled , and Floyd was lighter than Pac LOL .
                    LOL. I for one couldn't care less if Pacman gets brutalized for 12 rounds in every fight. I just detest ducks and inactive fighters. They don't belong in any contact sport.

BTW, the Pacman lost to a man with huge balls. Your idol has none. Hehe...

Comment

I would like to see it!

For Floyd it would mean he finally put the nail in the coffin and resume wise he would gain a lot although Pac is not in prime he is still the younger among them.

For Pac it would be the only opportunity to completely redeem himself and get the status he had 3-4 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X