Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero "If it comes down to it ill come to Floyds gym"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf is he on!? Did I miss something, cuz this is just pathetic he hasnt done anything.

Comment

I'm a fan of Guerrero, but he's starting to annoy me.

Why should Mayweather fight you? What have you done yet?

How about you beat a legit Weltweight? Hell, how about beat a legit Jr Welterweight?

How about do something first?

At this point he has done a little more than Ricky Burns to deserve a shot Mayweather.

Comment

I was really looing forward to him fighting Maidana, and then he pulled out. The fact he hasn't tried to rescheduled it tells you all you need to know

No longer a fan

Comment

lol, I think i'm starting to like him, he's a funny dude, hope he puts it on camera. but honestly if he's so eager to move up, he should push golden boy to get him the winner of berto/ortiz, that fight is plausible, or paulie/alexander. He could talk his way into a may 5th undercard.

Comment

If he wants the fight that bad why not go to his gym and tell him to his face sounds desperate but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

Comment

please robert just stop

Comment

if he gets pass charlie z then he can talk.

Comment

.......hilarious

Comment

If he fought Maidana, then Bradley or Khan and won id say sure but as of now he hasnt done ****

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      This dude is as delusional as charlie z but at least charlie z punches at 5000 psi
                      Haha.............

Comment

Working...
                      X