Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow..fat dan reporting that Floyd vs Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
    I know youre a HUGE Bradley fan but how does he beat Floyd if he cant stop him?

He has zero advantages going into a Floyd fight other than being younger. Zero.
    Mayweather needs to be set to punch at this point in his career, and he's become extremely reliant on his jab to set distance and set up his offense and defense. With his weight on his back foot, he's extremely vulnerable to lateral movement. Pac had serious trouble cutting a Bradley with two bum ankles off. This is a serious test for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawAngle View Post
      Arum said he would step aside if one of his fighters was the B side in negotiations.(like Mayweather/Rios or Mayweather/Bradley) That's a great deal for Arum because win/lose they get a ton more exposure and he still has them under contract.
      So you think there is truth to this rumor?

Don't get me wrong, I would love for this fight to happen but I wouldn't give my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        So you think there is truth to this rumor?

Don't get me wrong, I would love for this fight to happen but I wouldn't give my hopes up.
        Fat Dan does have connections, but I'd suspect that it is probably speculation...Although news of Bradley/Gamboa coming out right around this time might mean Bradley's camp is trying to gain more leverage in negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          No it's not fair. And injury aside, Ortiz isn't even a JMW and has never fought at that weight. I think the issue was they wanted to lowball Kirkland knowing he would turn it down to justify picking the smaller fighter, Ortiz.

And on top of that, they made Kirkland do Canelo's dirty work by putting him in there with Carlos Molina who is the most dangerous guy at 154 right now.
          Oh, yeah, we're on the same page.

Comment

I like guerrero more Bradley has no power speed smarts and size to compete with May and Timmy strengths are speed and smarts. On the other han Guerrero in my opinion has that it factor and I know it would be a rough fight.

Gamboa vs Bradley are a good test for both I like this one alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
              I like guerrero more Bradley has no power speed smarts and size to compete with May and Timmy strengths are speed and smarts. On the other han Guerrero in my opinion has that it factor and I know it would be a rough fight.

Yeah, RG really showed that IT factor getting that ass taxed against Salido and quitting against Yordan.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post

I find the bold & sized very contradicting.

Comment

Maywheater and pacquao ****ed boxing and the fans by not fighting each other I don't get why you guys talk about those bums anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    That's what it said? Bradley is now becoming a little too damn picky. Who the he'll does he wanna fight and for how much...? Rematch Abregu then and fight for even less.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    I agree,Bradley needs to get his azz back in the ring tbh..Gamboa is a good fight if he can't land a Mayweather fight..I think Bradley could get at least 2mill for the fight..Why the hell not...

Comment

Bradley is not in a good position to demand very much of the split against Floyd at all and he would probably only get a fixed amount and no split if he was with GBP fighting Floyd anyways.

I just looked outside my window and did not see any pigs flying so the chances of Arum making a low split fight between Bradley and Floyd does not look to be above 0.

Comment

Working...
                      X