Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "I wanted Pacquiao to fight Danny Garcia"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think Angel Garcia would have wanted his son to take this fight - if we suspend reality and make believe it could actually happen

Comment

Garcia is GBP/Haymon, so please stop with the nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Pacquiao wouldn't beat Garcia because of his defense, he'd beat him because he wouldn't fold in half when a left hook connects.
        Are you talkin about any Garcia hook or THE Garcia left hook he throws with his entire body, because the latter aint no joke

Comment

That's the opponent I would choose if I could replace JMM with somebody (other than Floyd of course).

Comment

I'm not to convinced Garcia could beat Olusegun, let alone Pac.

I love Garcia's story and all, I really do.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Garcia is GBP/Haymon, so please stop with the nonsense.
              Damn, I forgot about that you're sure right. Well, so much for that idea.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                At welterweight, right?
                the fight wont happen. top skank and goldengirls. but anyway, yeah it would be just like mayweather hatton was. bet you didnt have a problem with that did you! haha

Comment

Yeah, I can see why Roach would like to beat the kid before He continues to improve.

Comment

"Manny Could have picked the Bradley rematch, the easier fight"

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      the fight wont happen. top skank and goldengirls. but anyway, yeah it would be just like mayweather hatton was. bet you didnt have a problem with that did you! haha
                      How many times did Hatton fight at welterweight before he fought Gayweather there? Now remind me how many times Garcia has fought at welterweight.

Thanks, lad.

Comment

Working...
                      X