Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    of all the stuff going on in this show...THAT is "way too farfetched"

ok man
    Seriously, what good would it do? Even if he assumes Arya is headed to Robb's camp, it will take her a long time to get there, by which time he will already be apprised of any major troop movements, false or real. And what news does she bring, that he's going to attack? Like he isn't already anticipating that? I just don't see what purpose it serves.

Also, it is not clear to me whether Tywin is there with Lannister men, or left his men behind and came with Tyrell soldiers (although if the latter is the case, wtf is he even doing there).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      Promo for next Weeks FINALE:

I soo wanna see the aftermath. Can't wait.

Comment

Fuck Sandor Clegane, Fuck I can't even say his name.......what a piece of shit.

The best episode of the season.
        He has PTSD man, seeing the **** they were doing made him peace out. I think taking Sansa is sort of his way of redeeming himself for allowing himself to be commanded to do deplorable acts all this time.

Comment

• Shiranui, i agree with your theory on Melisandre.

Also wonder if we'll see Stannis's head on a spike next week, most likely.

Comment

Promo for next Weeks FINALE:

Looks like they're trying to squeeze a lot into this one. I guess I was wrong, Sansa chose not to go with Sandor? I thought at the end there she changed her mind.

Comment

Shiranui, i agree with your theory on Melisandre.

Also wonder if we'll see Stannis's head on a spike next week, most likely.
              Stannis retreated with his men, he's safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                Stannis retreated with his men, he's safe.
                So, those were his own men pulling him back?

I thought he'd got captured.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  So, those were his own men pulling him back?

I thought he'd got captured.
                  They were. He was berating them for retreating, but they basically forced him to retreat along with them. It wouldn't make sense for him to get captured. He'll go back, and now Melisandre will have complete hold over him. Perhaps in her mind the purpose of allowing this catastrophe to happen was to eliminate Davos and firmly entrench it in his mind that the only way he becomes king is through her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                    Seriously, what good would it do? Even if he assumes Arya is headed to Robb's camp, it will take her a long time to get there, by which time he will already be apprised of any major troop movements, false or real. And what news does she bring, that he's going to attack? Like he isn't already anticipating that? I just don't see what purpose it serves.

Also, it is not clear to me whether Tywin is there with Lannister men, or left his men behind and came with Tyrell soldiers (although if the latter is the case, wtf is he even doing there).
                    he isnt anticipating attack...he has them pushed back and is holding Riverrun. If he were to catch word that Tywin and many of his forces have retreated to protect the Castle then they could push further. The war is at a stalemate as of now and information like that is vital

Riverrun is equal distance to Harrenhal as Kings Landing...you can suspect Tywin to stay many of days there...if Arya can reach their forces they can push to Harrenhal before Tywin can get back from Kings Landing

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                      he isnt anticipating attack...he has them pushed back and is holding Riverrun. If he were to catch word that Tywin and many of his forces have retreated to protect the Castle then they could push further. The war is at a stalemate as of now and information like that is vital

Riverrun is equal distance to Harrenhal as Kings Landing...you can suspect Tywin to stay many of days there...if Arya can reach their forces they can push to Harrenhal before Tywin can get back from Kings Landing
                      Sure, if he were to catch word of them moving back to the capital, but how is Arya at all essential to that plan? He just keeps it hush-hush, and there are plenty of other ways to seed false information. The attack, if one was forthcoming, would get there far ahead of Arya, they headed out on horseback already. If the information is so hard to get, why would he send them a messenger at all?

Comment

Working...
                      X