Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Not The Same, He's a Cherry Picker!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Mayweather Not The Same, He's a Cherry Picker!

British fighter Amir Khan has fired off some shots at Floyd Mayweather Jr., claiming the unbeaten pound-for-pound king is a cherry picker who picks easier opponents to look impressive. Mayweather is scheduled to return on May 3rd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Khan, along with Marcos Maidana, are the two frontrunners to fight him.

Khan was the frontrunner for several months to get the fight, but now Maidana, who Khan defeated several years ago, is being pushed more and more as the likely candidate.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

lol.... guess Khan didn't get a contract

Comment

Yeah right...

Hey Khan, just like Maidana was cherry picked by Broner right?? Look at what happened there...the same thing will happen to you if you get in the ring with Mayweather. You simply don't deserve the fight. Period. This is what's wrong with boxing. Joke fights that ONLY make financial sense for the fighters and don't honor the sport of boxing.

Comment

"I have an awkward footwork!"

Is this a good thing? Or a bad thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

I'm detecting some serious butthurt coming from King Con So, I'm guessing he just got some news that Floyds gonna go with Maidana.

Comment

Khans mad that Floyd is not cherry picking him by calling him a cherry picker? lol Great logic.

Comment

Khan would be the cherry pick of a life time.

Comment

"Why won't he cherry pick me? I ducked Devon Alexander because I thought I was next off the tree!"

Comment

You don't belong in the ring with Mayweather because you've done nothing to earn a shot at him.
                    You looked terrible in your last performance against a career lightweight.
                    Your speed and power are overrated, you have a weak chin, and you're not even as popular as Ricky Hatton.

You don't deserve the fight. Maidana earned his.

Comment

Working...
                    X