Eminem
    53.33%

big L by TKO....

Comment

Eminem easily takes it.

Comment

Who the fk is big L?

Comment

Big L is overrated as hell. He was great at freestyles but that was about it. He's a perfect example of a mother****er nobody knew anything about until the hipsters of the hip hop community dug his ass up and proclaimed him the GOAT.

Say what you want about Em's pop hits, mainstream appeal, and whatever else you want to bring up to try and knock him, but nobody rips a mic apart like that dude. Nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Jesus Christ I forgot how hard Eminem could spit back in the day. Now I have to listen to all of these songs individually.

Comment

i was a big fan of eminem from his marshall mathers lp to eminem show

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Burton View Post
                i was a big fan of eminem from his marshall mathers lp to eminem show
                A case could be made that some of the **** he's spitting nowadays is just as good, if not better than 'Infinite' through 'The Eminem Show'. His flow is just as good now as it was then and the lyrical content and flows within flows is ****ing insane.

Eminem raps like MC Escher draws.

Check out the **** he did with Royce on the 'Bad Meets Evil' album.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    This one was alright imo, but I think he went harder in Nail in the Coffin.

Comment

Working...
                    X