Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which PPV fighters you feel you always get your money worth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which PPV fighters you feel you always get your money worth?

For me it's generally been Cotto fights, Pacquiao, Trinidad, Morales, Barrera, Mayorga, Tyson and Lewis. For my time anyways. Of course some might have been involved in some stinkers but that usually was due to their dance partners... What about yours?

no one comes to mind whose fights are worth $60 apiece. I enjoy watching pacquiao, mayweather, cotto, martinez.

Comment

It's actually been a while since I felt like I got my money's worth in a PPV.

Chavez Jr-Martinez was a badass fight but the undercard was horrible, same with Pac-Marquez IV the other most recent PPVs if I remember correctly. There's some PPVs I stream and feel like if I had bought them it wouldn't have been worth it.

I kinda feel sorry for those who bought the Hopkins-Dawson PPV, and the upcoming Floyd-Guerrero PPV.
      Last edited by thuggery; 01-16-2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

i thought of one

Roy Jones Jr.

and prices weren't as high back then too :O

Comment

It's the undercards that kill me. Why TF did I pay to watch Steven Luevano vs. Billy Dib??

Comment

Pac because the food is always great

Comment

Fun fact, I don't buy new video games because I figure I always get bored after a few hours and can't justify 60$ on a game I only enjoy for a few hours, yet for some reason I buy every PPV. I can't say any fighter has ever made me feel like I got my money worth. I will say I enjoyed seeing Pacquiao get ko'd even though I lost a 100$ and spent the 60$ to watch.

Comment

Favorite pay per view fighters

Evander Holyfield + Shane Mosley. Most if not all of their pay per view fights over their careers have been well worth the money.

Comment

IMO no fighter gives me my moneys worth 100% of the time.

Comment

Miguel Cotto has been the most consistant when it comes to exciting fights... all of his ppv fights have been extremely exciting... Manny Pacquiao as well.. in the past DLH, Trinidad (except for their combined stinkfest) Mosley has always been a great B side to PPVs (minus Pacquiao)...Mayorga for the theatrics and he also comes to fight... TYSON, Lewis, ...Floyd is great for theatrics and build up...but seldom do you recieve a product worth the amount you paid (cotto and dlh fights being the exception)

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X