No announcement yet.

Yanks, talk to me about Mick Romney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    he seems to be the one that the media want to win, I don't even know the name of his rival which is never a good thing.

The church of latter day saints is so out of touch with modern american values and morals, I can't see ol' Mitt being a great choice to lead your country.

Then again i'm british so i can't really talk about bad leadership since we has the terrible con-dems running the show over here.
    screw this political mumbo jumbo. talk to me about your quad core Galaxy SIII

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
      its ****ing awesome mate, I've got PSX emulator running perfect final fantasy VIII and VIIII, N64 running Zelda, Mario Karts etc, 64gb Memory card with HD movies and TV series, got the HDMI adaptor to play it all on the big screen and a PS3 wireless controller.

Going to get a keyboard and mouse too, so when i'm at home i can just plug my phone into the big screen and run all the apps on there.

The web browser is amazing, run flash videos, streams etc straight off the stock browser, seriously the phone is a fast as **** computer, in your pocket, i'm still learning about everything you can do on it, but i'd reccomend it to anyone, silly apple-android rivalry aside the phone is just ****ing amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey
        Quote:

Originally Posted by r ! zilient

its ****ing awesome mate, I've got PSX emulator running perfect final fantasy VIII and VIIII, N64 running Zelda, Mario Karts etc, 64gb Memory card with HD movies and TV series, got the HDMI adaptor to play it all on the big screen and a PS3 wireless controller.

Going to get a keyboard and mouse too, so when i'm at home i can just plug my phone into the big screen and run all the apps on there.

The web browser is amazing, run flash videos, streams etc straight off the stock browser, seriously the phone is a fast as **** computer, in your pocket, i'm still learning about everything you can do on it, but i'd reccomend it to anyone, silly apple-android rivalry aside the phone is just ****ing amazing.
        we lucked out of the quad core processor but the ram is 2gb for the US version. I guess it kind of evens outs...I played around with a Sprint SIII and that thing is virtually lag free. I saw a vid on youtube regarding game emulators, etc. Some dude from NZ was showing how he hooks up his SIII to his tv and plays N64 games (via emulator) using his PS3 controller. dude, taking this into consideration alongside all of the other awesome features and this phone is the epitome of winning.

BTW, im using the boxingscene forum app. Not aesthetically gratifying but it gets the job done, Id recommend you give it a spin.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          he seems to be the one that the media want to win, I don't even know the name of his rival which is never a good thing.

The church of latter day saints is so out of touch with modern american values and morals, I can't see ol' Mitt being a great choice to lead your country.

Then again i'm british so i can't really talk about bad leadership since we has the terrible con-dems running the show over here.
          His rival is Barrack Obama.

Romney has already clinched the Republican nomination, effectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
            Who told you that?!
            prove me wrong bro

Comment

Mitt Romney sold me a car with a leaky transmission...he never mentioned it.

Comment

Comment

A bum ass candidate.

Romney or Obama.

America is still a sinking ship.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    he's a corporate raiding mormon with a vapid personality.
                    vapid means really SUPER fast, right?

Comment

can Romney really win this thing? I haven't (as usual) been paying any attention to this.

Comment

Working...
                      X