• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss countdown shows.

Comment

Not enough fifty cent in it I guess...

Comment

If you guys think this series is boring just wait until the Pac-Bradley. Even with Bradley being new he doesn't seem to have a spotlight type personality, and Pac's story is stale as hell. I bet that series is going to be unwatchable.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Have Mayorga just follow them around talking ****. That would get great ratings.
          HAHA...lmao, that would be funny as hell...

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            Its a completely different production company. Some of the producers went on to produce UFC's Primetime countdown show.
            since when?

Comment

Originally posted by UL1210 View Post
              If you guys think this series is boring just wait until the Pac-Bradley. Even with Bradley being new he doesn't seem to have a spotlight type personality, and Pac's story is stale as hell. I bet that series is going to be unwatchable.
              Yep, and remember this is a whole new reborn Christian Pacquiao. God it will be so boring. Hopefully Bradley can add some excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                It hasn't been toned down. It's just boring as hell now. This is Mayweather's fifth 24/7 series and Cotto's third. There's only so much material you can get without repeating. They should change it up and focus on the main card rather than just the main event.
                this is actually mayweather 6th series

Comment

I loved last nights episode... The best part was the part where Manny Pacquiao was jogging by Money May. Lulz!

Holy crap! The place erupted with laugher.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                    since when?
                    Since Calzaghe vs Jones and on. Mayweather/De La Hoya and Mayweather/Hatton had different producers.

Comment

mayweather is a complete dick in case noone has noticed, the 24-7s have always been about the other guy not mayweather, Mayweather as a person has little to no appeal, when hes not talking smack hes boring and dull , when hes trying to promote he comes off as a selfish arrogant prick , I started to watch a few minutes of it then changed the channel before I fell asleep
                      , they shoulda put canelo in there hes more fun to watch....

Comment

Working...
                      X