Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Cerrone vs Nate Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first heard this fight I thought Diaz would smoke him with his boxing but after seeing them face to face diaz might not have as big a reach as I thought and Cerrone is the more versatile slightly more accurate striker with various strikes. This is going to steal the show I gurantee it but I still got diaz since he seems faster, crisper and more powerful. Cerrone wont finish him diaz is better on the ground and has a sick chin. I just think like Nick his boxing will make the big difference and if it hits the ground diaz is as lethal as Henderson.

WAR DIAZ!
    Last edited by -2 Scrappy-; 12-30-2011, 03:31 AM.

Comment

I hope this turns out entertaining and lives up to the hype. I'm gonna have tons of casual fans over who've never seen the UFC before but by watching the commercials most of them think this is just as big a fight as the main event.

WAR DIAZ

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
        I hope this turns out entertaining and lives up to the hype. I'm gonna have tons of casual fans over who've never seen the UFC before but by watching the commercials most of them think this is just as big a fight as the main event.

WAR DIAZ
        They're styles may result in a great fight. Of course you never know until they fight, but on paper it seems it may be. I haven't followed Cerrone's career at much, but they do seem somewhat similar, although on intuition I do think Diaz is better on the ground and on the feet (though Nate Diaz is not as good as his brother in either area, we all know).

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post

WAR DIAZ
          Yeah neither one are ever in boring fights except against wrestlers which neither one are. If I could bet a million dollars on a fight to be exciting I think this fight would be the safest pick! Cerrone does start slow but with diaz constantly coming forward thats out the window and even if it hits the ground oh my god we will still be in for a treat with constant scrambling and submission attempts. I don't even care if the main event last 2 seconds this fight has me drooling!

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
            Yeah neither one are ever in boring fights except against wrestlers which neither one are. If I could bet a million dollars on a fight to be exciting I think this fight would be the safest pick! Cerrone does start slow but with diaz constantly coming forward thats out the window and even if it hits the ground oh my god we will still be in for a treat with constant scrambling and submission attempts. I don't even care if the main event last 2 seconds this fight has me drooling!
            Co fucckin sign brother!!!

Comment

Working...
            X