No announcement yet.

Sick, twisted films

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe, watch ' Men Behind the Sun '.

The cat scene was real, the dead body in the combustion chamber was real and on top of that, everything in that film actually did happen to people in Unit 731.

But just the cat and combustion scene are actually real in the film.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      Joe, watch ' Men Behind the Sun '.

The cat scene was real, the dead body in the combustion chamber was real and on top of that, everything in that film actually did happen to people in Unit 731.

But just the cat and combustion scene are actually real in the film.
      cool...i check it out...ill write them down.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        cool...i check it out...ill write them down.

I think films like this are the most twisted, because everything you see in it - actually did happen to real people. All these experiments were carried out on hundreds of thousands of people.

Read this and tell me if you can think of anything more sickening,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Comment

I think films like this are the most twisted, because everything you see in it - actually did happen to real people. All these experiments were carried out on hundreds of thousands of people.

ill check it out in a couple hours...you should watch culigula & irreversible...irrevesible is in french subtitles...monica bellucchi & vincent cassel star in it.watch this when you get a chance.monica has been in some controversial films like this one & passion of the christ

Comment

Is it the film where she gets raped?

Comment

Tetsuo, the Iron Man is pretty ****ed up. So is the audition, as Joe Strong has already mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                ill check it out in a couple hours...you should watch culigula & irreversible...irrevesible is in french subtitles...monica bellucchi & vincent cassel star in it.watch this when you get a chance.monica has been in some controversial films like this one & passion of the christ
                Now that you mentioned Vincent Cassel, I remember he was in this pretty twisted movie called Sheitan.

Comment

i watched the lab experiment one where they freeze her arms...actually one guys top 10 had 2 movies i listed & culigula wasnt one of them...he has ishe the kille &,irreversible

Comment

Is it the film where she gets raped?
                    yes it is & they go looking for the *** in the s &m queer bar "the rectum"

Comment

Serbian Film was the most disturbing movie i've ever seen ... **** was crazy

Comment

Working...
                      X