Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesnt Martinez have 30 days to appeal the WBO??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesnt Martinez have 30 days to appeal the WBO??

... and keep his WBO 160 belt? He was stripped because he held a title from another sanctioning body in another weight class. Now that he's dropped that title, shouldn't he appeal to keep the WBO title?

Just curious.

I was thinking about that.

Since he's dropping the 154 WBC belt, he should be able to keep the 160 WBO belt now.

Comment

He might, but it ain't really necessary. As long as he holds the Ring title he don't need any of the other belts at 160. Just keep his belt at 154 if he can't secure a fight at 160 right away.

Comment

who cares, if i was martinez or any fighter i wouldnt hold any belts, actually i'd throw them in the trash after having won them, to prove a point that they're useless, pointless and cost a fighter too much money for nothing.

fighters have to pay the organizations to fight for their belt, to have their belt, and i wouldn't be surprised if some payments were made to get or hold ones ranking in their organizations.

they are all a joke and pilfer money from the fighters over a trinket, that at the end of the day means nothing, because the real meaning behind everything is winning the fight.........

that is one thing i give mayweather credit for, he isnt worried about a belt and pays none of them sleezy organizations............

really, i'm asking a honest question here, because i can't think of an answer, but " what has any of the organizations done for the betterment of boxing? " because all i know them to do is confuse things, make more rules, fog up rankings, and charge money.........

Comment

Working...
        X