Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Promises To Showcase Revamped Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ppl have no faith in you until you display these skills against a top fighter not a tune up

Comment

We knew several years ago about his chin, stop banging on about it ffs.

Comment

He was beating up Garcia, before getting caught. If he gets the rematch, he'll win. He just needs to settle down and work on his patience in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
          He was beating up Garcia, before getting caught. If he gets the rematch, he'll win. He just needs to settle down and work on his patience in the ring.
          lol oh so there ARE still these kind of guys around. buddy... fun fact - khan is overrated garbage, he wont win a rematch, and he will never be on top, cause he doesnt have what it takes - never had, never will.

khan is and always will be a B / C+ level fighter - another trainer will not make him any more than he already is. i know khan LOVES to think he is this top shelf world class elite fighter, but its nothing more than a fantasy in his own mind...

get over it

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            khan is and always will be a B / C+ level fighter - another trainer will not make him any more than he already is. i know khan LOVES to think he is this top shelf world class elite fighter, but its nothing more than a fantasy in his own mind...
            Khan is very much comparable to Garcia, he's no A level fighter himself.

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
              Lemt me guess... garcia wasn't doing anything until the "lucky" punch

Comment

They say PBF, Broner, Arum and Roach don't know when to STFU! Khan you can show me better than you can tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Khan is very much comparable to Garcia, he's no A level fighter himself.

you are correct, garcia is not an A level fighter, not yet, maybe he never will be, maybe he will, who knows. but khan never has been, and never will be, and we all know this, just not him

Comment

Is this Amir Khan 4.0

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Amir Khan will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Alonzo Harris View Post
                      You can have all the skillz in the world but if your chin is made of ice cream your still gonna get ktfo!

Well, not necessarily true. Wladimir has a glass chin, too. The difference being Wladimir went away, changed his style, and then worked his way back to the top.

Khan runs his mouth off too much. He cannot take any form of criticism, either. I support the guy; but he's so full of sh**.

Comment

Working...
                      X