No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says He's Not Overlooking Josesito For Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Says He's Not Overlooking Josesito For Floyd

Saul Alvarez has tried to assure anyone who’s worried about him making the same mistakes Victor Ortiz made that he isn’t looking beyond Josesito Lopez.

The undefeated WBC super welterweight champion sat ringside as Lopez out-slugged Ortiz in their memorable welterweight brawl June 23 in Los Angeles. The emerging Mexican star understands that Lopez won’t be an easy out Saturday night in Las Vegas, even though Alvarez is comfortably entrenched at 154 pounds and Lopez has never weighed more than 144¾ for any of his 34 professional fights. [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Josesito gives the man a lot of trouble. Looking forward to a good fight.

Comment

There is no way on this planet that ginger deserves a duel with Floyd. But I have a tread on standby, just so I can bash & condemn this fight the moment it's announced.

Comment

mayweather vs canelo will generate some serious $. but there's a strong possibility of money vs maravilla first.

Comment

Floyd isn't fighting again anytime this year, so I don't know why BushBaby is getting all hot and bothered over this. Anyways, Alvarez doesn't deserve the Floyd fight until he beats the Cotto/Trout winner.

Comment

Didn't Ortiz say the same thing? How many fighters this year have said they weren't overlooking their opposition?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Floyd isn't fighting again anytime this year, so I don't know why BushBaby is getting all hot and bothered over this. Anyways, Alvarez doesn't deserve the Floyd fight until he beats the Cotto/Trout winner.
              He should do more than just that.

There's guys in the division that surpassed that status a long time ago.

Comment

But didn't ginger just duck Trout??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  But didn't ginger just duck Trout??
                  Yeah. So.....?

That doesn't chance that he needs to fight the winner of that fight before fighting Floyd is actually a big fight.

Comment

Yeah. So.....?

That doesn't chance that he needs to fight the winner of that fight before fighting Floyd is actually a big fight.
                    I'll let you tell it. Lets say that Trout does what I think he will & beats up Cotto in Nueva York, what makes you think ginger would fight him when he didn't want none before Trout put Cotto's name on his resume.

Also ginger might fight Cotto. But if Cotto happens to beat the fighter (Trout) that ginger ducked, do you think ginger will actually do it?

Comment

Working...
                    X