She is pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Nonito Donaire View Post
      CHiCKEN!!!
      that about sums it up

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
        Bradley is a bitch,i expected more from him
        I'm telling you. Whenever boxers are in talks of facing Amir, they all change their attitude.

Comment

a 52 second clip...lets hear both sides first before jumping to conclusions as to what happened or why

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
            Was Kahn looking up Prescott shorts when he was in the mat?
            No he wasn't. Amir was laying in the corner and Prescott was standing in the opposite corner. No way he could have been looking up his shorts.

Timmy, on the otherhand. His face is all smushed against Lamont's shorts. Lamont wasn't complaining though. You can see he is enjoying it by relaxing and putting his hands behind his head.
            Last edited by wazaa.; 05-14-2011, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Unless Bradley is fighting Pacquiao or Floyd which is vey highly unlikely, there's no excuse why he's not fighting Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                a 52 second clip...lets hear both sides first before jumping to conclusions as to what happened or why
                Bradley's manager and Bradley:

“He’s taking a little time and is gonna rest,” Dunkin told Dan Rafael I said, ‘what do you want to do with the Khan fight?’ He said ‘I’m not gonna be pushed right now. I’m gonna rest and talk stuff over with my family.’ His wife is having a baby this summer, so there’s a lot going on with his life.”

Comment

that's not enough. I want him to explain it in a video interview

Comment

Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
                    Unless Bradley is fighting Pacquiao or Floyd which is vey highly unlikely, there's no excuse why he's not fighting Khan.
                    I thin he wants to get out a contract with shaw.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      that's not enough. I want him to explain it in a video interview

You really expect a ducker to explain himself in a video interview?

Comment

Working...
                      X