Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greb-Dempsey sparring footage exists!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it there footage of other fighters from this era but not him? That's cheap

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i love boxing as much as the next man, but i would not sell my flippin house to watch a damn fight on youtube
      Yeah what a wuss... I would sell both my kidneys and even put my liver on the table to watch this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
        Yeah what a wuss... I would sell both my kidneys and even put my liver on the table to watch this fight.

I'd strongly recommend seeing the fight before giving up those organs.

Comment

If TheGreatA says it ain't legit then I'm not getting my hopes up

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
            Why is it there footage of other fighters from this era but not him? That's cheap
            There had to be footage at one time of him... some idiots let it disintegrate over time. I blame Amir Khan primarily.

Comment

My brothers, these pics:

Height difference in first. Not so in the second.

I really think that someone out there made sure no Greb footage existed or made sure it was deleted.

Greb liked to play tricks on the media, he liked to argue with the media and was disliked because he called them out.

It had something to do with gamblers too. Greb would pretend hes getting drunk the night before a fight so to change the odds but then come out victorious. It wasnt liked very much by the media and gamblers.

I really think someone was out to destroy his legacy. RIP champs, Greb and Dempsey.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                My brothers, these pics
                Height difference in first. Not so in the second.

I really think that someone out there made sure no Greb footage existed or made sure it was deleted.

Greb liked to play tricks on the media, he liked to argue with the media and was disliked because he called them out.

It had something to do with gamblers too. Greb would pretend hes getting drunk the night before a fight so to change the odds but then come out victorious. It wasnt liked very much by the media and gamblers.

I really think someone was out to destroy his legacy. RIP champs, Greb and Dempsey.
                it looks to me like dempsey is fruther away from the camera, thus if they were standing next to each other the size diffrence would be much more noticeable.

id say these pictures do much more as far as a proper comparison of size.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                  it looks to me like dempsey is fruther away from the camera, thus if they were standing next to each other the size diffrence would be much more noticeable.

id say these pictures do much more as far as a proper comparison of size.

Camera angles are tricky and still frames just as tricky. Whether it's Greb or not is debatable, but it will never be conclusive going by photo's where his face isn't visible. The photo's of him being taller can easily be explained away, I agree. The 4th picture down and to the left is the best one to determine height in. They are closest together in that pic with neither really being bent over. It is pretty clear Dempsey's shoulder is sever inches higher than Greb's or whoever it is in the pictures.

Comment

looks like greb from what I've seen and thats def dempsey

Comment

If only we could atleast see a few moments of action, Greb's stance and fighting style are pretty distinguishable. I think we would be able to figure it out right away.

Comment

Working...
                      X