Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo from today of Victor Ortiz back in the boxing ring.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo from today of Victor Ortiz back in the boxing ring.

I got this photo directly from #TeamOrtiz. It looks like Ortiz is wasting no time. He was at Knuckle Headz Boxing training with Coach Hoss earlier today. And by the looks of it, Ortiz has kept himself in great shape since we last saw him in the ring. He's determined to make 2013 the best year of his career.

Once that jaw get's hit hard I can't imagine him not quitting. He needs to stay away from punchers. He should be gunning for Malignaggi.

Comment

Wow surprised he's still in shape.

He's never in a boring fight therefore I am excited for his return.

Comment

His jaw still look swollen. Does he still have the metal in there?

Comment

Ortiz quits too much for my liking.

No knock on him since it's his life and his career.

It's just one of those things where I don't root for him anymore since you never know who's going to make him give up next.

Glad to hear he's still passionate about boxing though.

Comment

Good Luck but...

I doubt it will be his best year without Rolando Arellano in his corner Vic's mental stability will be at it's most fragile state..

Comment

victor ortiz
              love and peace
              you know what it is

Comment

Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
                I doubt it will be his best year without Rolando Arellano in his corner Vic's mental stability will be at it's most fragile state..
                Are you kidding me? Rolando Arellano?? What in the fuck did he do for Ortiz' confidence? Just because he would cheer him on? Anyone can do that clown's job. If you ask me, parting ways with a proven manager like Al Haymon would be a bigger loss to a fighter.
                LMAO at Rolando Arellano.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Are you kidding me? Rolando Arellano?? What in the fuck did he do for Ortiz' confidence? Just because he would cheer him on? Anyone can do that clown's job. If you ask me, parting ways with a proven manager like Al Haymon would be a bigger loss to a fighter.
                  LMAO at Rolando Arellano.
                  Thats a lot of negativity your posting and also ignorant ask Vic what he did for him, ask Golden Boy promos what he did for him and last but not least ask Bob Arum what he did for him and how Bob hates on Rolando because it was Rolando who got him out of top rank when Vic called him asking for help....I'll stop there because if you cant personally ask anyone of these people than you obviously cant do that clown's job, so keep hating an laughing cuz your the funny one who couldn't walk in his shoes..REAL TALK

Comment

Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
                    Thats a lot of negativity your posting and also ignorant ask Vic what he did for him, ask Golden Boy promos what he did for him and last but not least ask Bob Arum what he did for him and how Bob hates on Rolando because it was Rolando who got him out of top rank when Vic called him asking for help....I'll stop there because if you cant personally ask anyone of these people than you obviously cant do that clown's job, so keep hating an laughing cuz your the funny one who couldn't walk in his shoes..REAL TALK
                    Ok, Rolando.

Comment

Working...
                    X