Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gato Figueroa Vows To Derail Prescott's Amir Khan Dream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gato Figueroa Vows To Derail Prescott's Amir Khan Dream

Junior welterweight contender Francisco "Gato" Figueroa (20-4-1, 13KOs) has promised to derail the future plans of Breidis Prescott (25-4, 20KOs). In an earlier article, Prescott told BoxingScene.com that he plans pursue a fall rematch with Amir Khan in the UK.

[Click Here To Read More]

Makes me sick every time he says he fights for the puerto rican people. I am ashamed to have him wear my flag. He sucks so bad it's not even funny. Always with that can't stop, won't stop carp. Hope Prescott puts him to sleep early.

Comment

Originally posted by Piromc View Post
      Makes me sick every time he says he fights for the puerto rican people. I am ashamed to have him wear my flag. He sucks so bad it's not even funny. Always with that can't stop, won't stop carp. Hope Prescott puts him to sleep early.
      first of all "the cant stop wont stop crap" is a positive moment from himself and helping the ppl out to never give up and always keep trying.the dude was rank 4 by the IBF. he could hanged in world class caliber boxers camps of the likes of mosley,hatton cotto judah berto clottey.

who the hell are you to knock a fighter who fights and trains hard gives it all he got win loss or draw. i bet you cant hang wit him in the ring u phony ass rican

Comment

Khan won't fight Prescott anyway, that & Prescott is going to stomp you.
        Last edited by dan_cov; 07-18-2012, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BX88 View Post
          first of all "the cant stop wont stop crap" is a positive moment from himself and helping the ppl out to never give up and always keep trying.
          respectable but I do see the guy's point just a bit IMO it can be a bit annoying

the dude was rank 4 by the IBF.
          how long ago was that?

he could hanged in world class caliber boxers camps of the likes of mosley,hatton cotto judah berto clottey.
          that's camp but in about every step up fight he had he lost including his comeback fight against Perez

who the hell are you to knock a fighter who fights and trains hard gives it all he got win loss or draw. i bet you cant hang wit him in the ring u phony ass rican
          he's a fan plain and simple and this is a messageboard to express your thoughts

I know it's hard and I admit I get caught up in it to but don't take it personal

Comment

Khan's not fighting him either way..... only way is if he unifies all the belts in 140 and 147

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
              respectable but I do see the guy's point just a bit IMO it can be a bit annoying

how is it annoying if its positive to that individual? if it helps him get through hard camps then why cant use it. annoying is ppl ****ting on boxers for no reason.
              how long ago was that?
              i dont care if it was in 2000 it should b respected

that's camp but in about every step up fight he had he lost including his comeback fight against Perez.
              its still training camp but its still hard workk he being called in by these fighters cant be that ****ing bad

he's a fan plain and simple and this is a messageboard to express your thoughts
              i like certain fighters. but i never allowed that to shade realism. im fan of the fight game 1st and for most and watch every fight i cud watch and support my local fighters which every true fans should do.

messageboards are great i agree. u cud treaten someone. call everybody ***** and not recieve any consequences for any actions cuz the pc screen protects you

I know it's hard and I admit I get caught up in it to but don't take it personal
              you have your opinions which we all entitled to. its respect that is not given to these fighters. 20-4 record or 4-20 respect them all.

get in the ring and try it out for urself see how much that person would suck ill find a fighter around your weight in Gleasons hes never been on tv and u wont know him but ill bet he will smash u period.

Comment

Originally posted by BX88 View Post
                you have your opinions which we all entitled to. its respect that is not given to these fighters. 20-4 record or 4-20 respect them all.

get in the ring and try it out for urself see how much that person would suck ill find a fighter around your weight in Gleasons hes never been on tv and u wont know him but ill bet he will smash u period.
                Gato is that u ? Hahaha get on with that bull

Comment

You clearly speak without knowing. I might not be a boxer but I am a publicist to several boxers and I know good from bad. Have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by Piromc View Post
                    You clearly speak without knowing. I might not be a boxer but I am a publicist to several boxers and I know good from bad. Have a great day!
                    oh really? if you are your da biggest disgrace in the boxing community. to say your embrassed cuz he represents the flag? he doesnt do drugs, commit crime etc. As a puertorican myself. i want someone like gato who does the right things and practices what he preaches. someone whos trying to reach the youth in a positive way. im from the same hood as gato. i know where hes coming from.

your that guy. i kno ur type. always tryin keep fellow latino down. its all gud. dudes like u dont last where i walk. ive said my peace

Comment

Working...
                    X