Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can sense allot of racism toward blacks here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of the numbers, raping and stealing are a bigger burden to society than getting in a scuffle. quoting maniac.

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    once again, do you take into account unreported cases. Incest? sex with under-age girls?

these so called facts are convoluted so why would an intelligent guy like you fall for this crap; hook, line and sinker?

Comment

hakuna matata

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        obviously not, whats your point? .....Rockin'
        my point is that people love to paint whole groups of people, millions of them, with the same brush based on these so called facts when in actuality - what is factual?

that's my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
          hakuna matata
          it mean no worries...

Comment

Can we all just get along?

Comment

Originally posted by PEANUT LIKACHU View Post
              Regardless of the numbers, raping and stealing are a bigger burden to society than getting in a scuffle. quoting maniac.
              lol yep because the only violent crimes are scuffles. tell that to the mexican woman who came into the shelter where i volunteered with both of her eyes sealed shut because she wouldn't let her son go back out to fight a kid who already beat him up.

Comment

my point is that people love to paint whole groups of people, millions of them, with the same brush based on these so called facts when in actuality - what is factual?

that's my point.
                I judge every person that I meet by who they are, not by their skin color.

But facts are facts no matter what kind of picture it paints......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  I judge every person that I meet by who they are, not by their skin color.

But facts are facts no matter what kind of picture it paints......Rockin'
                  I am in no way implying that you are racist. I am telling you that those 'facts' are inaccurate so can they be facts at all?

Maybe you just don't see it this way. No big deal.

Comment

im sure every woman in the world would rather get hit in the face than be raped.

since you brought the mexicans into this btw im not mexican, but
                    lets check out the boxers, how many mexican boxers have been known to hit their women?

how many black boxers have been known to hit their woman?
                    i lived around mexicans and blacks and never have i seen a mexican hit their woman, it might happen behind closed doors and to be honest i have seen the mexican women hit the men with pots and pans and shoes i also saw one mexican lady hit her husband with a corn on the cob she had finished eating.

lol yep because the only violent crimes are scuffles. tell that to the mexican woman who came into the shelter where i volunteered with both of her eyes sealed shut because she wouldn't let her son go back out to fight a kid who already beat him up.

Comment

I am in no way implying that you are racist. I am telling you that those 'facts' are inaccurate so can they be facts at all?

Maybe you just don't see it this way. No big deal.
                      I know that you're not implying that. You and I have been good for years. I just wonder what you reasoning is to say that the "stats" are inaccurate.......Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X