No announcement yet.

DiBella: “Martinez would knock Pacquiao the **** out”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    I just needed a sensationalist quote for the title. I actually think this quote is more interesting.

He's right. He'll probably won't get much credit.

http://www.boxingdispatch.com/2011/0...quiao-the-out/

Zinzurik is no joke.......Martinez better come in prepared or all of this hype could die down.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
      so? Martinez has a loss to him. why not avenge your only unavenged TKO loss?

Marg is pretty shot in my eyes, so I think Martinez could deal with him with one hand behind his back. Martinez could just do it on the side in a nontitle fight without getting in the way of any other big fights.
      It's already known that Margarito's next match will be with Cotto. There's no reason Martinez should be calling out Margarito right now because he's taken. It's the reason why Martinez couldn't get a fight with Cotto. I would like to see a Margarito/Martinez rematch too, but only if Margarito beats Cotto in their rematch. If Margarito loses to Cotto, Martinez fighting Margarito would be absolutely ridiculous. Imagine all the shit Martinez would get for fighting a shot boxer that got beaten 3 times in a roll.
      Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-10-2011, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X