Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia, he's a great trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia is a great trainer. You can't deny the truth. Maidana, who I've always been a huge critic of, looks downright scary with Garcia.

Comment

I don't know if I'd say he's great or anything, but I definitely respect him and dig the rapport he seems to have with his pupils in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
        Garcia is a great trainer. You can't deny the truth. Maidana, who I've always been a huge critic of, looks downright scary with Garcia.
        Yeah he did a great job with Maidana too.

Comment

i tuned in to late for the Pelos fight, all i know is that there was a draw by the end of round 3? Can anybody fill me in as to why it was stopped?

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
            i tuned in to late for the Pelos fight, all i know is that there was a draw by the end of round 3? Can anybody fill me in as to why it was stopped?
            It was stopped due to a cut caused by a head butt. Technical draw.

Was a GREAT fight. Garcia dropped Roman in the first, Roman dropped Garcia in the second.

Nothing but action while it lasted. Love to see a rematch.

Comment

Robert a great trainer? What a joke!

Comment

yeah Robert is a great trainer and he is young and has an awesome stable. I have always pretty much agreed with the instructions he gives to his fighters and think he has a really bright future ahead of himself.

Comment

trainer of the year , no doubt...

Comment

Working...
                  X