Comments Thread For: Cleverly: Sergey Kovalev's Punches were Like a Hammer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komodo View Post
    Shameful duck by the Cobra!
    Is this guy trying to be a hipster or something by claiming Carl Froch of all people is a duck? I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Is this guy trying to be a hipster or something by claiming Carl Froch of all people is a duck? I don't get it.
      I don't think Froch knows the meaning of the word 'duck'.

Comment

This was supposed to be a Clev-Kovalev thread...
        How on Earth did it become a thread on Froch not fighting Ward, Adonis and B-Hop?
        By the way: did any of these three said anything at all about Kovalev these days? I'm just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by klit_power View Post
          i mean its not like he has any room to make excuses does he? clearly outclassed..the best he could is to make it out like he was only beaten by a superhuman
          well even when guys get their butt kicked they still say he just caught me with a punch. Cleverly is a likeable boxer/person.

Comment

Cleverly humiliated Wales and Nate himself

Cleverly the Wales Wimp humiliated his country and humiliated himself in the beatdown collapse against Kovalev. A sad display of utter weakness and a definite lack of boxing talent devoid of power with no defense. Sad and disgusting for a supposed Champion calling out the great Cark Froch.

Comment

Hopkins would beat him easily' clinch headbutt run clinch headbutt run complain. I dare say an easy nights work. clev showed he needs to develop an inside game and put some power in, he doesn't have the speed or chin of calzaghe, but unlike khan I believe he has the intellect to change. we will see how good kov is when an opponent doesn't fold.

Comment

Originally posted by klit_power View Post
                i mean its not like he has any room to make excuses does he? clearly outclassed..the best he could is to make it out like he was only beaten by a superhuman
                Have you ever heard about someone called Donaire ?!

Comment

I'm convinced this Kovalev dude puts something in his gloves or is on something.

Comment

"Cleverly's granite chin" hehe yeah right

Comment

was a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X