Comment

Comment

2nd only to larry's existence

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
          2nd only to larry's existence
          lmaoooooooooo

Comment

Stupid spotter and that guy is even dumber for even picking such an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              what in the hell???lmfao,is this serious?

Comment

that made me feel a little ill.

Comment

Damn.... That was sick

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                    Stupid spotter and that guy is even dumber for even picking such an idiot.
                    I was very lucky: no broken bones, no internal injuries, just a badly bruised chest. I took two weeks off from bench pressing, but I was squatting two days after this accident.

It was NOT the spotter's fault, it was my fault. He let go quickly because that's what I told him to do. He wasn't expecting me to take the bar off the rack so quickly. Also, yes, I was using a dangerous grip. I used the thumbs-under grip for many years with never so much as a "close call". Needless to mention, I have changed my grip to wrapping my thumbs. But I'll still get tons of comments about my grip from all the illiterate "experts" out there. Probably 1% of the commenters will read this.

I am not an ego lifter, as far as I can help it anyway. This lift was part of a friendly lifting contest a group of gym regulars/friends devised. I really couldn't care less about my max. Please try to refrain from the "what's with skinny guys trying to lift so much wah wah wah?!" commentary. My personal best on the bench press, single rep, is 340 lbs. At the time I weighed 30 lbs more than I did in this video.

Why was I recording? I had my camera in my bag, we were having a contest, just figured "why not?". It actually came in handy reviewing some of the other lifts.

Oh yeah, for the Ku Klux Kommenters (heh, just made that up off the top of my head) - I will promptly remove any comments with racial slurs. Might as well keep it to yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X