Khan vs Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan vs Victor Ortiz?

The perfect next fight, do or die for both, fireworks

Khan can't get in the ring with any hard punchers for a few more fights.

Comment

ortiz by tko, it seems khan falls apart when he's under constant pressure. khan is a good boxer if he stays on the outside but ortiz's relentless pressure will force khan to the ropes and murder him with head and body shots. khan has sub par inside game, his clinching and pushing would have no effect on the much stronger ortiz

Comment

I think Ortiz is done tbh

Shot fighter

Comment

I like this fight a lot actually. I think it would be a great crossroads fight. I'd favor the tree by stoppage.

Comment

All about Khan's durability lasting long enough to break Ortiz's lack of mental strength. I'm gonna lean towards Ortiz though, if Ortiz can hit/ hurt you consistently don't expect him to fold. On top of that if Khan is unable to hurt him...that's pretty much it. No outcome would surprise me though, I honestly wouldn't bet on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              All about Khan's durability lasting long enough to break Ortiz's lack of mental strength. I'm gonna lean towards Ortiz though, if Ortiz can hit/ hurt you consistently don't expect him to fold. On top of that if Khan is unable to hurt him...that's pretty much it. No outcome would surprise me though, I honestly wouldn't bet on this.
              Pretty spot on.

Comment

don't see how one single person can make a prediction with any kind of substance

We are talking about a guy with a glass chin vs a mentally incompetent fighter with a surgically repaired chin

who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  don't see how one single person can make a prediction with any kind of substance

We are talking about a guy with a glass chin vs a mentally incompetent fighter with a surgically repaired chin

who knows
                  Which is why I would love to see it. An unpredictable fight that very likely ends in a stoppage? Sign my ass up!

Comment

All depends which Victor shows up. I don't mean the broken jaw. Sometimes mentally he just not there.

Comment

Working...
                    X