• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao LIVE workout- better link

Live workout

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player.../Live/31216692

thanks 4 posting !

Comment

he better win ..i dont think i 'll be able to stand pissboy's face if he wins...mofoker has actaully done nothing but capitalise on his controvresial losses to pacquaio...it's f0cking disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        he better win ..i dont think i 'll be able to stand pissboy's face if he wins...mofoker has actaully done nothing but capitalise on his controvresial losses to pacquaio...it's f0cking disgusting
        It's disgusting how Pacquiao has 2 wins when most thought he lost both fights. It should be 1-1-1 at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          It's disgusting how Pacquiao has 2 wins when most thought he lost both fights. It should be 1-1-1 at the very least.
          it's more disgusting people like you dont know the meaning of very close fights......

Comment

it's more disgusting people like you dont know the meaning of very close fights......
            If they're so close then you should agree that Pacquiao shouldn't have 2 wins.

Comment

If they're so close then you should agree that Pacquiao shouldn't have 2 wins.

no ..what i meant for a very close fioght is that it could've been 3-0 or 2-1 or1-1-1 , etc infavor of any of em....there was nevr a robbery even if you use the judgemnet of the majority of the judges...comprende?

Comment

no ..what i meant for a very close fioght is that it could've been 3-0 or 2-1 or1-1-1 , etc infavor of any of em....there was nevr a robbery even if you use the judgemnet of the majority of the judges...comprende?
                2 fights in a row being given to the fighter most thought lost is pure BS, i don't care how close it was to get it wrong twice isn't unlucky it's robbery.

Comment

2 fights in a row being given to the fighter most thought lost is pure BS, i don't care how close it was to get it wrong twice isn't unlucky it's robbery.
                  it's only bS to you when youre dishnoest fan...all 3 fights could've gone either way...actaully, personally , there was no way jmm could've won the first fight , too many kd's ...but for a butthurt hater ( prolly due to hatton fight) there's no limit to what to hate...

Comment

it's only bS to you when youre dishnoest fan...all 3 fights could've gone either way...actaully, personally , there was no way jmm could've won the first fight , too many kd's ...but for a butthurt hater ( prolly due to hatton fight) there's no limit to what to hate...
                    Could have gone either way? Nope you get away with that excuse once but not twice.

Comment

Working...
                    X